Conversation Between littlesunray and rsalter66
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. littlesunray
    04-03-2010 09:19 AM - permalink
    hey there long time no chatt, Mike wanted me to let you know that we moved again but we are still in Lockport, we moved over on to West Ave, very close to Prospect street, are you going to be going to the Car Show when they start it up in a few we are for sure since I will be able to walk down there with the kids too, well take care and Happy Easter to you and the family.
  2. littlesunray
    01-28-2009 09:32 AM - permalink
    Mike said that you should join the NY chapter he has sent you a few messages to join, and he has not heard from you lol, also ridgerunner150 is Mike's dad he has joined he lives here in Lockport so all of us could get together, so where bout in Lockport do you live?
  3. rsalter66
    01-27-2009 10:30 AM - permalink
    well right now I am trying to buy something to drive, I have my eye on a 79 Chevy 4x4 short bed with a plow for $3000 that has been gone through but needs some body work. all in all I think it will be a good deal. plus I am not much of a coffee drinker but do like Tim Horton's, hey I want to invite you guys over to a brand new ford site, its just getting started and kind of slow but we have some really great guys there, this goes for everybody that reads this, its 7879blueovalbronco.com - Powered by vBulletin but it is not just for broncos, we all just love fords (even though I talking about buying a Chevy), we will get together sometime soon, thanks for thinking of me....Rick, drop me an e-mail at rsalter66@yahoo.com
  4. littlesunray
    01-27-2009 09:17 AM - permalink
    hey me and Mike(ameritaz3038) just moved to Lockport from North Tonawanda and we were wondering if you want to go for coffee or something sometime just let us know ok, well take care