Conversation Between underthebridgejim and cruisetopdown
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. cruisetopdown
    01-30-2019 10:21 AM - permalink
    Hi Jimmy, I have 4 more to sell and once I do, I will have another $350 or so to send you. I have received messages from the FTE'rs wanting to help, some have sent donations to me to add to the calendar fund. These guys want nothing in return, other than the knowledge that you and your family return to "normal" as soon as possible. You have given more to the forum than you realize....... take care.
    w
  2. underthebridgejim
    01-29-2019 05:22 PM - permalink
    Wade, dude, Wow, I just happened to go into pay pal to update my personal info and saw that you had donated the proceeds from the FTE truck calendars and was speechless to say the least. I so appreciate not only your hard work to help us out, but all the members who bought the calendars to help us out. I must have missed the email that pay pal sent out for each donation that was made, and I'm very sorry. Staying in contact with people and such, has been hard at best while we were on our little journey since the fire. Well my friend I just wanted to personally thank you for the kindness, selflessness, and effort you have shown me and my family. jimmy