Conversation Between Copedawg and michaloco
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Copedawg
    10-23-2013 07:08 AM - permalink
    WOW! I hope this finds you in a better place since the last time you wrote! I am sorry to hear all the bad news! I hope next year is better for you. I hope the surgury goes well on the 31st, we will keep you all in our thoughts. I hope you find work soon. Man, I really feel bad for you "It is always darkest before dawn".
    hopefully the sun will shine soon! Please keep me up to date.
    After reading this again I seem hopefull huh?...I do a lot of hoping, lol
  2. michaloco
    10-15-2013 03:28 PM - permalink
    Ian. much trouble by now. recently buyed a house and got fired, my wife got in an motorcykle accident, only minor injured, but healing takes waaaay to long, she was throgh surgery one time in july and will get one more now at oktober,31.....
    things went not so good at all in 2013, hope 2014 gets better. hope things are going better with you my friend
  3. Copedawg
    10-10-2013 06:43 PM - permalink
    Hey Buddy! Are u still around? I haven't seen u in a while. I hope everything is good with you!
  4. michaloco
    02-03-2012 12:32 PM - permalink
    thanks for the reps, my friend
    i try to learn and advance my language skills every day
  5. michaloco
    01-01-2012 06:28 AM - permalink
    Ian
    Happy new year to you and your family. All the best wishes, may 2012 be a sucessfull and healthy year.
    Greets
    Michael
  6. Copedawg
    08-18-2011 05:50 PM - permalink
    How is your summer going? I haven't seen you around in a while. I hope all is well!
  7. michaloco
    10-14-2010 03:16 PM - permalink
    hey ian, hope all is well in maryland. i had a very weird summer and many good miles with my PSD. greets from denmark, michael
  8. Copedawg
    02-01-2010 07:13 AM - permalink
    ian, thanks for the bean. i was glad to help you out a time. :-) nice to see you again, too. i'm reading and learning a lot here. it's great to be a part of this community. i'm furthermore glad that i've meet you here. your patience with lift me up over the magical 25 posts was awesome, my friend. :-)

Thanks for the kind comments michael! This really is a kind and tight knit community!
  9. michaloco
    01-31-2010 04:47 AM - permalink
    ian, thanks for the bean. i was glad to help you out a time. :-) nice to see you again, too. i'm reading and learning a lot here. it's great to be a part of this community. i'm furthermore glad that i've meet you here. your patience with lift me up over the magical 25 posts was awesome, my friend. :-)