Sponsored by: DP Tuner

Anyone interested in a stock Turbo?

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2008, 08:27 PM
PowerstrokeJunkie
Post Fiend
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Anyone interested in a stock Turbo?

Well it's time to sell the stock turbo off of Stroken's truck, as we have a nice shiny new one of "reverse rotation" sitting here. It only has a few thousand miles on it, it looks almost new on the outside, it's only a few months old as he blew his stock one. Stock as stock can be, no mods to it, but a good candidate for someone with a tired turbo who wants to mod it without rebuilding one. I will admit it has had some of that chitty oil pumped through it, but i have inspected it, the tolerances are within specs, and i've cleaned out the centersection and it's bathing in clean oil. We dont know how much to ask for it, so if anyone is interested, please PM me.

I know this should go in the classifieds, but i am giving my 99.5-03 brothers a chance at a deal before it goes on ebay.

Old 07-21-2008, 08:42 PM
randomhero1172
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by strokin_it7.3
i've cleaned out the centersection and it's bathing in clean oil.
Ive had one sitting on a shelf for a while - should i be oiling it every 6 months? cleaning it? Sorry to change the subjuct - just curious. Try throwing it on craigslist too! Might find a local buyer and save the shipping headache

Old 07-21-2008, 08:53 PM
cookie88
Hotshot
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by strokin_it7.3
I know this should go in the classifieds, but i am giving my 99.5-03 brothers a chance at a deal before it goes on ebay.
Yes, you do know that. You also know why I can't let this thread continue. Put it in FTE's classifieds and link it to your sig.