1961 - 1966 F-100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Slick Sixties Ford Truck

Have you seen her?

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2006, 12:06 AM
boburesti
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Have you seen her?

Hello to all I am looking for some help finding a very special 66 f -100. In the late 80's I did a ground up Build of a pro street 1966 F100 step side. She was in about 4 Magizens and on the indoor show car circuit in Cailfornia. I sold her in 1990 to a friend in Watsonville Cailfornia who sold her to sombody else out of state. I looking to find the person that currently has my 66 to see if they would like her to sell to me. I have to say it was one of the most stupidist things that I have done to sell my baby would never do that again. What can I say the little guy was thinking for the big guy. Enough said here is what she used to look like. 1966 f 100 stepside with 3 inch wider fiberglass fenders black carpeted bed fuel cell mounted over rear axle black tannoue cover. Interior black tuck and roll seat, head liner and door panels. Full safety harnes for driver and passager. B&M star shifter with MSD 7al mounted next to shifter custom dash with auto meter gauges . dash painted black and crome glove box and ash try. grant steering wheel Ken wood indash stereo with custom stereo box behind the seat. Engine was 428 block bored 60 over with 427 low riser heads crome lamans valve cover and come 427 sidewinder manifold with holly Carb. Hood hinges were crome along with water pump altenator crome oil pan. Transmission was art carr c-6 full manuel valve body with 3500 stall converter. Rear suspension was alston 4 link with ladder bar koni coil over sus*****ion nine inch ford with 4.11 gear with spool hd axles. front suspension was custom arched twin I beams with 1 ton coil springs with duel mounted kyb gas shocks. Tires were weld wheels with micky tomphson 33x19.5 tires. Ok what really made her stand out was the paint job Proche guardsman red with lime,tangine,gold pro street strips. On the Tail Gate is the lettering Have you raced a ford lately. I know its a big shot in the dark that someone might have seen her or even better knows where she is. But if you do please let me know. I will be for ever thankful. Please forgive the spelling. email me at ptac41-34@qwest.net

Thanks for reading
Bob.

Old 11-24-2006, 12:15 AM
airharley
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What magazines/issues was it in? That would help a lot to figure out what happened to it. You know pictures are worth more then a written description.

Old 11-24-2006, 06:25 AM
jowilker
Fleet Owner

Received 46 Likes on 44 Posts
Bob, Welcome to FTE The nations tech support truck stop.

Good luck finding your truck.

John

Old 11-24-2006, 08:37 AM
Redmanbob
Logistics Pro
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
With any luck it was wrapped around a telephone pole. Get another and get started..