Magnaflow in trouble?

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2022, 11:45 PM
Rusty_S
Lead Driver
Received 90 Likes on 79 Posts
Magnaflow in trouble?

Has anyone heard about whats going on with Magnaflow lately?

I purchased one of their 27" case length 6" diameter round XL 3 Chamber mufflers in 2 1/4" size couple years ago but decided to go with a 2 1/2" size and I have been trying to buy one for the last year and a half and I just checked again after another six months of no email notification of their 13646 or 13746 XL 3 Chamber mufflers being back in stock. I checked their website out and for 2 1/2" mufflers they are now down to just six products which is considerably less than what they had in 2020 and early 2021.

Does anyone know if they are going out of business? I know its not lack of material cause there are numerous automotive businesses still producing exhaust components with no drop in production even flowmaster who I would never use doesnt even have this issue of their offerings dwindling down. I tried to find a business that still had one in stock but they all now say either discontinued or ships from manufacturer.

I even checked out their fb page their latest post is from yesterday showing off their new racing simulator cockpit for computer games that they made but no real comments on any of their latest posts to indicate what the hell is going on with this exhaust company.

Guess its going to be time for me to start looking online at their competitors and give them the business since magnaflow doesnt seem to be interested in making exhaust components anymore.