1999 to 2016 Super Duty 1999 to 2016 Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty with diesel V8 and gas V8 and V10 engines
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Greetings and Thank You

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2003, 11:03 PM
FNG
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Greetings and Thank You

Thank-You...all
I've just recently became aware of your web site and this FORUM. It happened just as the xmsn on my 99 4x4 PSD was heading south after a camping trip. Through your insite I was able to make several desicions which should increase the life expectancy of my two trucks.

I'd never had much inclination to put in an xmsn temp gauge or egt gauge because I don't have a chip in either. But it would have saved me the $2200 repair cost (thank God I bought the extended warranties for Christmas). Now I have gauges and better plans for changing the xmsn fluid more often.

I have spent hours scouring your forum for more information on how to "save" my trucks from sudden, but preventable death. I just wanted to tell you all that even when you disagree on what fluid (synthetic or regular) or what air filter works best, it helps those of us without the technical knowledge to know what to ask and look for when servicing our trucks.

I just wanted my first post to tell you all thanks for the great info you provide, and hope that someday I can contribute something that will help some of you.

FNG

Old 04-07-2003, 09:27 AM
Yeti
Post Fiend
Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
Greetings and Thank You

Originally posted by FNG
I just wanted my first post to tell you all thanks for the great info you provide, and hope that someday I can contribute something that will help some of you.

FNG

Glad you found the info to help out! Great bunch of people here.

Wlecome to FTE, and feel ree to join in!!

Old 04-07-2003, 09:40 AM
LincolnHayes
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Greetings and Thank You

Welcome!

LH