Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Tulsa raceway park

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2010, 09:41 PM
jwtimme
Laughing Gas
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Tulsa raceway park

Its that time again, racing time at the drag strip. If any body wants to go see a bracket race let me know and I will get you some free passes to get in the gate.

An update on the car, it is back together after breaking a crank last year the race after the shelby meet. I did runner up in that race last year hope to win this year. I have a new set of tires and the 60' times look good for about 10.20 passes. I will make the first full pass on the motor this weekend. Hope to see you at the tack.

Old 04-04-2010, 09:16 PM
jwtimme
Laughing Gas
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Well my brother is getting back from iraq this weekend so my dad is headed to el paso. So I need some one to come out and be my spotter for my burnouts, and to help if I have any problems with the car. Any body interested, This is the first race of the season so it is two days sat and sun gates open in the moring.

Old 04-13-2010, 05:09 PM
cigarxtc
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Crap. Day late and dollar short. I would have gladly been yer spotter/helper. Sorry. I haven't logged on here in a while. Anytime you need help, or are gonna race lemme know, and if i can make it i'll be there, JW. I've been going stir crazy at the house i need to get out and watch some race cars. You've got my cell and email addy. I've got access to both 24x7.