1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DP Tuner

Are You A True Member Of The Brotherhood?

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 12:12 PM
Smokin'
Smokin
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by That_Guy
You know one weekend I will just take you up on that and drive on out there randomly.... Ive done crazier things before..
Hah yeah, well..me too! Save your diesel $$ for RRE, and bring a bottle of Jack...

Old 11-09-2009, 12:16 PM
That_Guy
Postmaster
Originally Posted by Smokin'
Hah yeah, well..me too! Save your diesel $$ for RRE, and bring a bottle of Jack...

Just a bottle?!?...

Old 11-09-2009, 01:37 PM
Parts Guy Wyatt
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by F350-6
Terry, Phil, and basically all the others except Ed , don't feel bad. I don't qualify either.

didn't you replace a seat cover?

Originally Posted by 4inchlovin
This may have to go to a private vote...

your out!

Originally Posted by 7.3 Rocket
Sorry diesels only.
your out too.

Originally Posted by bdrummonds

Ed, well, yeah, he gets one too. He may not actually turn the wrenches, but he does get us the right OEM parts we need, so technically he has at least typed in the info for us to get our packages. I guess you would call him our enabler.

Hey Jim, do I qualify?

your in!

I have supervised a bunch of you folks working on your trucks and even handed you a tool or too. without the superior managerial supervising that I provide at these tech days and events you would still be there working on your trucks...

when I sell my Jeep and I'm going to sell the F100 also I've decided I will buy a OBS , I will personally supervise the mods all of you will be doing for me.

Jim where did you get the stickers made? I need to make some up I dont think anyone will want one, but if I just install them on everyones truck then I get techy point for the install......right?

Old 11-09-2009, 03:13 PM
bdrummonds
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by y2kfordparts
didn't you replace a seat cover?

your out!

your out too.

your in!

I have drank all of your beer while a bunch of you folks were working on your trucks and even partaken of your food and chairs a time or two. without the superior managerial supervising and mooching skills that I provide at these tech days and events you would still be there with beer money in your pockets...

when I sell my Jeep and I'm going to sell the F100 also I've decided I will buy a OBS , I will personally supervise the mods all of you will be doing for me.

Jim where did you get the stickers made? I need to make some up I dont think anyone will want one, but if I just install them on everyones truck then I get techy point for the install......right?
There, Fixed it for ya Ed.

I wont even start the bus up about our A.D.D. friend, he has enough tire marks on him already.....

Old 11-09-2009, 04:59 PM
PlatinumPete
Posting Guru
Now that's funny Brandon

Old 11-10-2009, 12:15 AM
ztodd377
Laughing Gas
Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by mxracer3276
I was fortunate to have J-L hand me my sticker at the CT Tech Day. This is where i learned what the brotherhood is about. Not only did i learn how to do a heck of a lot on these trucks, but i also learned a lot about the character of the people on this forum. Especially Jim, first off, i know i have said it before, but letting someone you never met before stay in your hotel room with your daughter and you and not ask me for a dime. That really shows something in my book. Also with Rick, taking the time out to show me how to rip the turbo out of my truck. I went from not knowing anything about the subject, to being able to rip a turbo out in minutes. By far one of the greatests experiences i have had. If i thought that was good, i guess im in for an experience at RRE....
Man I wish I could attend one of those events. If I get stationed back in the lower 48 sometime I'll definitely be putting those on my calendar! I'll retire back up here though. I love it up here.

Old 11-10-2009, 12:30 AM
ztodd377
Laughing Gas
Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts
Hey Pop, I got ahold of Alex (Quick444). Here's a quote:
"I spent the whole summer putting a new engine in my truck after popping the original 300k engine in a body of water this summer. Got her running and went out to Petersville only to fall through ice and monkey up both the front and rear ends of my truck."

Petersville is a town up here that's really popular for snowmachine riding.
Told him to give me shout if he ever needs any help. Same goes for anyone else. If theres ever anything I can help with just let me know.

Old 11-10-2009, 12:40 AM
SpringerPop
Hotshot

Received 188 Likes on 112 Posts
Originally Posted by ztodd377
Hey Pop, I got ahold of Alex (Quick444). Here's a quote:
"I spent the whole summer putting a new engine in my truck after popping the original 300k engine in a body of water this summer. Got her running and went out to Petersville only to fall through ice and monkey up both the front and rear ends of my truck."

Petersville is a town up here that's really popular for snowmachine riding.
Told him to give me shout if he ever needs any help. Same goes for anyone else. If theres ever anything I can help with just let me know.
Yea, I see he posted something about it in one of the Alaska Chapter threads:
https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/8...ml#post8126021

He sure has had a tough few months!

Good on you for getting a hold of him! Up where he is, ANY sign of support can be comforting.

Pop

Old 11-10-2009, 08:31 AM
WA.Ranger
Postmaster

Eduardo..........If you buy an OBS, I will give you my 7.3 intercooler. It's in perfect shape. Only cost you a Holland made beer or 24 if I have to drive the 12 hours to install it!...........

Old 11-10-2009, 09:13 AM
milleroutdoors
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by WA.Ranger
Eduardo..........If you buy an OBS, I will give you my 7.3 intercooler. It's in perfect shape. Only cost you a Holland made beer or 24 if I have to drive the 12 hours to install it!...........
Ed, You and Jeff can come to the shop and we will upgrade your obs at the same time we do my son Travis'. What do you think Jeff???

Old 11-10-2009, 09:42 AM
DieselCamper01
Fleet Owner
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
I have also benefited greatly from the brotherhood of this site. I also have done most of my mods myself with the help of those here. I did get the help of a few members here when my balljoints needed replacing but have not had the honor yet of really helping anybody with their mods with the exception of handing a few tools to people at RRE. I will be jumping in next time though for sure.

Good for you for doing this Jim. If I can make it we will take care of you at RRE somehow.

Old 11-10-2009, 09:48 AM
Smokin'
Smokin
...you know, by next summer I'll have upgraded to a late turbo and corresponding equipment.....

So, I'll have an E99 turbo and corresponding equipment with no home..be a great upgrade for an OBS...

Too bad Ed isn't nicer to me huh?

Old 11-10-2009, 09:58 AM
WA.Ranger
Postmaster

Originally Posted by milleroutdoors
Ed, You and Jeff can come to the shop and we will upgrade your obs at the same time we do my son Travis'. What do you think Jeff???
Sounds good to me Mark......as long as it is during the middle of the week.......

Old 11-10-2009, 02:04 PM
milleroutdoors
Posting Guru
...you know, by next summer I'll have upgraded to a late turbo and corresponding equipment.....

So, I'll have an E99 turbo and corresponding equipment with no home..be a great upgrade for an OBS...

Lisa since Ed isn't nice I an interested in your early 99 parts.

Old 11-10-2009, 03:06 PM
Parts Guy Wyatt
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by bdrummonds
There, Fixed it for ya Ed.

I wont even start the bus up about our A.D.D. friend, he has enough tire marks on him already.....
that was funny.

Originally Posted by WA.Ranger

deal, I drank all the Heni's I bought for you so I think you owe me. lol

like I need a excuse to hang out with you. deal!

wait, what? I love you.........

Name:  348508323_0bdf3af3b5.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  115.3 KB

Lisa since Ed isn't nice I an interested in your early 99 parts.

Quick Reply: Are You A True Member Of The Brotherhood?