Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: Tim Young

G2G South Whidbey Campout 2007

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2007, 01:11 PM
lostmybeer
Have a nice Beer!!!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I hope I am on there. I went directly to the site to put my target(dot) on the map. Which wouldn't surprise me if was in the wrong area.

Old 03-03-2007, 06:14 PM
MARTYSTOWRIG
Cargo Master
Count me in, I did the frapper. I am willing to go almost any place. I love Astoria or Whidbey or even Rasar ST PK outside of concrete. Great camping on a river. I will bring my Hotel on wheels with the fridge stocked with "Road Sodas" My truck is not anything special but i like to meet people and have fun too. Count me inI did the frapper. I am willing to go almost any place.

Old 03-03-2007, 06:49 PM
arctic y block
Post Fiend
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Well I can't get my figgin frapper ta fart. But I will be down this Summer and I will be looking some of ya up. Maybe catch a GTG than. I'm so Alone. NOT. Ya I like my Frosties and married a designated driver also. How bout Prince Rupert and have the BC boy's join in. Be like the Marines and the Navy at the NCO Club. HAAAA

Old 03-03-2007, 07:36 PM
Placermike
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We Have Started To Thaw Out

Looks the there is more talk about actually making a G2G happen. Looks like we need to get ideas for specific spots that are easy for most to get to for a weekend. I will start off by suggesting Barstow, CA...Plenty of sunshine there!...lol

Old 03-03-2007, 07:49 PM
MARTYSTOWRIG
Cargo Master
Barstow huh,?
I'm game. Its only about 1000 miles from here. Just send me a gas card or cash for 500.00 for the fuel and I will be there.

LMAO

Old 03-03-2007, 08:45 PM
Placermike
Postmaster
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by MARTYSTOWRIG
Barstow huh,?
I'm game. Its only about 1000 miles from here. Just send me a gas card or cash for 500.00 for the fuel and I will be there.

LMAO
That's the spirit!

Old 03-03-2007, 09:16 PM
e9tac
Junior User
I'm out on the camping gtg's. I'm "that guy," you know, the one that doesn't drive his truck in the rain, dirt, etc...that's me. Now if you guys want to meet at a place with good food and spirits, car show--bonus for me if I'm showing--or at the track then I might be game...of course the sun will have to be out in order to drive the truck though, lol.

Old 03-03-2007, 09:34 PM
arctic y block
Post Fiend
Man I got my rig's ta drive. I don't care what the weather is. If I want ta cruse my UNI she is rolling. And that is with carpet in the bed. It all cleans up. That's like having a No Go Show Boat. We would be there in the snow if we could. LOL

Old 03-03-2007, 09:36 PM
Placermike
Postmaster
Welcome to the Chapter

Glad to have you in the chapter E9Tac

Old 03-03-2007, 09:41 PM
e9tac
Junior User
Originally Posted by arctic y block
Man I got my rig's ta drive. I don't care what the weather is. If I want ta cruse my UNI she is rolling. And that is with carpet in the bed. It all cleans up. That's like having a No Go Show Boat. We would be there in the snow if we could. LOL
I knew I'd catch some flack for not driving it all the time, but that's ok, to each his own.

But the difference between my truck vs the "no go show boat" is I'll show mine at a car show and I'll take it to the track for the go--while holding my own too...it just has to sunny, that's all, lol.

Old 03-03-2007, 09:56 PM
arctic y block
Post Fiend
That's OK man. I like working on and driving mine. I just can't imagine having a nice ride like yous and not using it as a daily driver. I'd be proud ta pull up on a landing in 6 inches of mud ta get in my logger in either one of our trucks. And ya got a nice one Bud.

Old 03-03-2007, 10:21 PM
Placermike
Postmaster
Thumbs up The Key

Originally Posted by e9tac
I knew I'd catch some flack for not driving it all the time, but that's ok, to each his own.

But the difference between my truck vs the "no go show boat" is I'll show mine at a car show and I'll take it to the track for the go--while holding my own too...it just has to sunny, that's all, lol.
Have more than one truck...My Fav is 'Miss Meeg' and we have been down some of the worst roads in the worst conditions. Right now she is a bit battered, but that gives me another project. I also am working on a 68 that will not go down the same roads!

Bottom Line: Some Fords Race, Some Mud and some show, but we all know that they are the best.

Old 03-03-2007, 10:29 PM
arctic y block
Post Fiend
Ya we luv the shows. We have a couple Best Sound. A few best of Show ARHRRR. And some others. She do like ta show off. And the Wimbledon white and your black do well in the sun.

Old 03-03-2007, 10:54 PM
MARTYSTOWRIG
Cargo Master
Well fellas, I cannot afford two rigs. I have one and I drive it to do what trucks were ment to do. If I had the cash I would have a Show Rig too. But I dont. Thats why I bought a FORD. "If it can't take it, I don't need it." I keep it washed and serviced but I haul pipe, ladders, tools,and oily machines every weekend plus drive 100 miles round trip to and from work in seattle stop and go.
I am up for going to a hotel parking lot in someplace like wenatchee or leavenworth (during Octobre Fest) and G2Gether. As long as my woman can come and no one cares if I partake in a road soda or too.

Old 03-04-2007, 10:04 AM
993/4ton
Senior User
Leavenworth would rock! Ill be back home in Vegas in October, though...

Quick Reply: G2G South Whidbey Campout 2007