Connecticut Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Pennsylvania Popping in to say Hello

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2007, 04:22 PM
soondg
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pennsylvania Popping in to say Hello

Just dropping in to say hello to our northern neighbors. How is it up here? You guys getting together a lot? When your surfing the site come on down to the Mid-Atlantic chapters and say hello. We can make fun of each other when the football season starts again.

Old 02-08-2007, 10:54 PM
soondg
Postmaster
Knock, knock, knock, is anyone home?

C'mon guys, I was only kidding about making fun of you during the season.

We should organize a cross chapter meet with you guys, I promise to wear my Philly sports gear, I'll even walk through certain neighborhoods of Boston. Tell you a story about a couple of Boston fans and what happened to them when they where in Philly years ago to see a playoff game against the Sixers. I just hope it wasn't anyone on this site and if it was I'm sorry. Yeah, right.

SSSHHHH! You gotta keep this quite, don't let it get out, but I actually like Brady.
Remember, that's a secret. Shouldn't be to hard to keep it since it appears no one is posting here.

Old 02-09-2007, 06:40 AM
mlafortu
Junior User
Hey there!! Yeah, I'm a pats fan. I probably will have a season ticket for next season too! Anyway, I've always sorta liked Philly, but I'm not an NFC guy. Although I was for the Bears for the superbowl. I didn't want Indy because we are now bitter rivals with them!!

I'll be in Philly in a few weeks, but only for about an hour for a layover on our way to the Carribean. I'll be flying on US Airways. They have an Airbus A319 painted in Eagles colors!! I wonder if I'll get to fly on it!!!???

http://www.airliners.net/search/phot...ys+A319+Eagles

Old 02-09-2007, 07:41 AM
shortbed7.3
Senior User
hey! hows it in pa?been wanting to get out your way for a while now.heard theres alot of good camping out that way,and been wantin to pull my 34'fifth wheel out there to see how well my truck will hold up. cowboys fan,used to losin!maybe kick romo's *** and start fresh next year.dont follow nba,only uconn womens bball.

_
01 F350 SD crew cab lariat le 7.3 chipped,afe intake,triple gauge autometer pillar kit,shift kit.__________________

Last edited by shortbed7.3; 02-09-2007 at 07:47 AM.