Indiana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader:

Monster Jam

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2005, 04:31 PM
snowfighter
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Monster Jam

Is anyone going to the Monster Jam this Saturday at the Hoosier dome. My girlfriend is wanting to take me so I guess I'll be there.

Wayne

Old 01-26-2005, 04:45 PM
Atlanta STX
Junior User
i might i dont know yet but it should be good!!

Old 01-28-2005, 07:20 PM
ConnertuckyF150
Junior User
Originally Posted by snow fighter
Is anyone going to the Monster Jam this Saturday at the Hoosier dome. My girlfriend is wanting to take me so I guess I'll be there.

Wayne
Wayne, I don't know ya, but I like ya already...continuing to call it the Hoosier Dome Do ya ever get any blank stares, like I do sometimes, from people too young, or have forgotten the original name? "Hoosier Dome? Where's that?" Then, I gotta relent, and tell 'em "well, it's called the RCA Dome, now," at which their eyes light up, and they're like "oh yeah, I know where that is!" Sigh...if they only knew...even cared why I still call it the Hoosier Dome.

Too bad I can't go to the Monster Jam, as much as I'd love to, however, especially with the Q95/Bob & Tom monster truck making it's debut. I'll have to go look at the picks of it, at their web site, to make sure it's a Ford...just hope I don't get in any trouble, here, if I'm talking about a Chevy monster truck...sorry Chris, if that's the case. I got to go to the Jacksonville, FL Monster Jam, last February, not long after the National Guard unit I was deployed with got to Jacksonville, but that was a last minute desiscion, when two buddies and I decided to go.

Have fun at the Monster Jam, and I'll catch it when they show it on SpeedChannel!

Matt

Old 01-28-2005, 08:20 PM
Chris_ce
Posting Guru
Chevy or not Gravedigger is about the best thing on wheels.
I just wish sfx motorsports and Bob Chandler would work out their differences so we could go see the king of monster trucks(Bigfoot)