2004 - 2008 F150 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 Ford F150's with 5.4 V8, 4.6 V8 engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

?? Stainless Steel Bug Shiled 04 SCrew Dk Torr. Red Metallic Lariat

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2004, 11:58 AM
ITDave
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
?? Stainless Steel Bug Shiled 04 SCrew Dk Torr. Red Metallic Lariat

Does anyone know how the Stainless Steel Lund Bug Shield looks on the 04 4x2 SCrew Lariat with Dk Torreador Red Matallic paint. It seems going from the red hood, to black bu shield to chrome grill/lights, etc, looks worse than using Polished Stainless Steel bug shield although I dont want to look Gaudy.

Anyone have any inputs on this?

What is a good price for it?

Does it mount and sit okay with attached grill?

Thanks in advance,

Dave

Old 10-13-2004, 01:27 PM
dgordon
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ITDAVE
I also had a dark smoke bug shield and wanted a chrome shield. I found one back in the late spring by stampede and really like the look the truck has on the front. I have an aspen green metallic 4X2 supercrew. It makes the grill look extended/bigger. I knew all along that whenever I found the chrome shield that I would buy one. Sorry, but I don't have any pics. Totally awesome IMO. I have the chrome spider billet grille. Not a guady look at all if you like chrome.

Old 10-13-2004, 05:31 PM
viewseeker
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've got a bug shield at the paint shop now. Clear shield that is being painted to match the color of the truck. Should be going on this week. About $100 to have it done by a local accessory shop I use here in Denver. I'll post a pick when I get it on there.

Decided on custom paint becasue I didn't like the smoke, carbon, or chrome options.