Minnesota Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fordpower88

They Struck Again

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2004, 10:56 AM
Buckarcher
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
They Struck Again

Well, two blocks away at a construction site there was another heist on Thursday. They hooked up to a trailer but as they were hauling it away, they got it hung up on some conduit and got stuck so they just unhooked it, cut the side door open and took everything out from inside the trailer. That whole crew lost at least a day's work and wages.

It was the same people that took my trailer, the tire tracks are readily identifiable as the left rear does not match the right rear. They are not very smart either. The trailer had been parked with a skidsteer behind it so the back doors wouldn't open and the side door was locked. Well after they moved it and got it stuck instead of just opening the rear doors now that it was away from the skidsteer, they wasted their time cutting through the side door instead. How dumb can you get and still breathe?

Sheriff's deputy said they are losing 3 trailers per day in this county.

Old 10-02-2004, 05:03 PM
parks911
Cargo Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Some just don't think.

They are usually nervous & paranoid when they are doing a crime so they probally never bothered to look at the rear door to see if it was locked.

Just cut the side open, empty & be gone.

Old 10-02-2004, 05:05 PM
parks911
Cargo Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
here a thought,

Get yourself a GPS tracking system (I know it is expensive) & put it on a inviting trailer. I say inviting so the thieves will be atracted to it & take it.

Then turn the GPS tracking devise over to police. Hopefully they will cath them trying to unload the evidence & merchandise.

Old 10-03-2004, 12:18 PM
Buckarcher
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have been seriously thinking about doing that.