Kansas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Flip4ford

Shiners swap meet this weekend

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2004, 07:35 PM
FM FordFan
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I,m glad to provide you with the infomation. As for the comments, I know you guys were kidding around .

Old 05-28-2004, 09:44 AM
dhermesc
Posting Guru
The children's hospitals are **** of a good cause - had a nephew that as in one for almost month. Best care in the world and it was free. Only wish his mom and dad appreciated it more. I've spent my share of time at Children's Mercy the past two years and was liberally charged for every second - none to impressed with their care even though it's supposed to be geared for children. As I told (or shouted) at one nurse "I've worked cattle with more humanity then you're showing my 4 year old son".

Old 05-28-2004, 09:59 AM
fordborn
Post Fiend

Originally Posted by dhermesc
The children's hospitals are **** of a good cause - had a nephew that as in one for almost month. Best care in the world and it was free. Only wish his mom and dad appreciated it more. I've spent my share of time at Children's Mercy the past two years and was liberally charged for every second - none to impressed with their care even though it's supposed to be geared for children. As I told (or shouted) at one nurse "I've worked cattle with more humanity then you're showing my 4 year old son".
the shriners Hospitals are really hard to beat, they have great care. My cousin was in one when all the others had given up on him. That was 13 years ago and now he is fully healthy. I agree on the Childrens Mercy, had my son in there and even though things came out well there was a charge for everything and I am still paying on it.

On another note "dhermesc" I would like to extend an invitation for you to join the Kansas Chapter. Clink on the link below Kansas in the main forums page and put in a request . A lot of us in your area. I myself am just a few miles south of you. Thanks.