1999 to 2016 Super Duty 1999 to 2016 Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty with diesel V8 and gas V8 and V10 engines
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Seat Covers

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2003, 02:11 PM
BozemanBeast
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seat Covers

Well, I spent my bazillion dollars on my truck and there was no way I was going to let it get beat up just from daily service like the last one. So i decided that this time I was getting seat covers. I went over to Target and grabbed a cheap pair and came back home and realized, "hey, this isn't going to work". I have a Supercab, and of course, the seatbelts are in the seats. Shoot

I talk about this at work and someone says go check out Marathon Seat Covers. Hmmm, I go over, they talk about their work, show me some examples. I choose to get this plush stuff that looks well, exactly like stock. (although they have everything from vinyl for work trucks to Camo for hunting trucks) It wasn't cheap, about 225 bucks for the fronts alone. (he suggested if i have dogs to do the back, that makes sense to me). But i bet other materials are more or less.

They just got finished (about 4 weeks) and I went over and got them installed.
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they look like stock, I mean you can barely tell the difference, they fit perfectly, they don't slide out of position, etc.
Just great.

Turns out they are a big mail order shop (I wondered how such a small town could support a custom seat cover place). And I wanted to say I highly recommend them. Just a satified customer.
Check out www.marathonseatcovers.com

HTH

Old 01-02-2003, 03:16 PM
Swazi
New User
Seat Covers

Here are the seat covers I have. I've had the same set in two trucks that are now over 5 years old and just begining to show some wear. If you want the best these are them IMO

http://www.wetokole.com/

Old 01-02-2003, 06:50 PM
run8
Senior User
Seat Covers

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 02-Jan-03 AT 07:54 PM (EST)]I have Marathon seat covers as well, and they fit perfectly! I would recommend them highly to anyone considering seat covers.

[A HREF="http://www.marathonseatcovers.com"]www.marathonseatcovers.com[/A]

-IKE

Cross dressin' 2000 Crew Cab with Excursion grill

5.4, 5 speed, manual 4x4, 4.10s w/ rear L/S, Superchips, K&N, Flowmaster

35 inch BFG's

Lifted 3 1/2 inches front and rear

Old 01-03-2003, 01:17 AM
Scooter66
Freshman User
Seat Covers

I bought a grey set for my crew cab a few months ago on E-Bay for $75 & found out what the difference in the 99-01 and the 2002. The 02 has the cup holders & the others dont They do look good just can`t use `em .. Anyone interested ???

Old 01-03-2003, 07:58 AM
FortyFords
Post Fiend
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Seat Covers