Massachusetts Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: donjamer

MAY B/S THREAD...HERE COME THOSE MAY FLOWERS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2024, 06:43 AM
BIGKEN
Received 7,476 Likes on 4,411 Posts
Good morning Massachusetts...and...wandering enthusiasts...Happy Sunday...a day of rest according to what I've heard. Woke up this morning to mild temps and cloudy skies...we should rise to the low 70s this afternoon...might s3e a bit of sunshine midafternoon...but...no promises. Not a drop of rain yesterday...and...none today either. Hope MA Nature is taking good care of you!!!

Slept in this morning...rolled out of bed at 0700...no time for rounds...I'll catch up later.

Off to brekkie with "The Crew"...hope y'all have a great day!!!

Old 05-19-2024, 07:04 AM
Lin19687
Cargo Master
Received 158 Likes on 140 Posts
TAH DAH, I am here !
haha
Sorry Ken, No videos for me, no one wants to see my ugly mug. If you want to hear my voice you can see my Bee/Truck videos but my daughter says that it doesn't sound like me at all . Oh shoot, I did a truck painting Vid that has me on it... not sure I should post the link...

Yeah I know Bud is a softy. He even said he was not going to come on here... but he does and I bet every day. I would go to His state one but then I would want to know more and then want to move there but end up staying here- so I'll just stay here

Oh Ken, did they have the Pancake thing ? It rained here all day on/off. Still spitting here too and Humiiiddddd. I dropped my car down the street to charge. Did I already say that it IS free if I use their app but $1.50/4hrs if I use another app lol I don't mind paying, just thought that was funny. It was raining last night at 10pm when I got in so I didn't want to walk 1/4 mile in the rain- yah I am a baby, even with an umbrella

Tim, that is chilly ! It's cool here too but Tues-Thurs going to be 80/90 !!!!!!!!! Then back to 70... weird just weird

Yeah, I'm just too old to be the opposite of soft anymore. nhahahhaaa

Old 05-19-2024, 09:26 AM
5_labsownus
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 1,681 Likes on 1,559 Posts
Joyous Sunday morning Massachusetts, Lin, Ken, Bud, Tim and all the Soft crew. Hope everyone is having a good weekend and Ma nature is kind 75° and headed to about 87° with full sun.

Ken, hope your Brekkie crew meeting is joyful.

Lin, O why not make a few videos and a little extra income!

Old 05-19-2024, 10:22 AM
BIGKEN
Good morning Lin...Rod...lurkers from far and wide...brekkie was outstanding as usual...Western Omelet with Swiss cheese...home fries...cinnamon raisin toast and a coffee for me......I may not have to eat for the rest of the day.

Lin...they indeed did have the pancake breakfast in Springfield...the rain held off for them. Not sure how many people attended...but...the TV reports showed large crowds. No rain here...not a drop...but...it was clousy all day...just like today...You dashing today???

Rod...not gonna be quite that warm today...but...by Hump Saturday we could be near 90*!!! Just MA Nature lettig us know who the boss really is. I assume you're headed to Mom's today...hope you have a great one!!!

Old 05-19-2024, 01:12 PM
5_labsownus
FTE Chapter Leader
Afternoon Ken, and I am glad you had a good Brekkie time. We are already at 87° with plenty of bright hot sun and Becky and I sat out in it about 1200.
No, I did not do my Sunday routine but played hooky and stayed home trying to get my back to feel better. See Virginia - not WV for a long explanation!

Old 05-19-2024, 03:24 PM
Tim Young
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 3,958 Likes on 1,574 Posts
Ken, Lin, Rod, Bud, George and others!

Happy Sunday afternoon, I hope you are all having a great day!

Old 05-19-2024, 05:50 PM
BIGKEN
Good evening all...we actually had a bit of sunshine this afternoon...maybe 10 minutes worth. Temp topped out at 71*...warmup starting tomorrow...should get near 80* under mostly sunny skies.

I did something stupid today...spent about 6 hours on the couch napping with my roommate...I wonder if I'll be able to sleep tonight??? Gotta be up at 0400 to get ready for "work" tomorrow morning.

The Sucks avoided a sweep this afternoon...rolling over the Cards 11-3. Couldn't watch the game...it was only available on ROKU...what ever that is.

Gonna grab a little supper...then...curl up in the recliner and do some reading.

Hope y'all have a great evening!!!

Originally Posted by 5_labsownus
Afternoon Ken, and I am glad you had a good Brekkie time. We are already at 87° with plenty of bright hot sun and Becky and I sat out in it about 1200.
No, I did not do my Sunday routine but played hooky and stayed home trying to get my back to feel better. See Virginia - not WV for a long explanation!
Howdy Rod...I didn't realize your back was still bothering you...hope you get some relief soon...pain sucks.

Originally Posted by Tim Young
Ken, Lin, Rod, Bud, George and others!

Happy Sunday afternoon, I hope you are all having a great day!
Evening Tim...as I said above...I pretty much napped the day away...how bad can that be??? Hope all is well in your world.

Old 05-19-2024, 08:10 PM
Lin19687
Cargo Master
NIghty Night all
I'll have to search VA forum in the morning, I'm too sleepy for right now but Sure hope you get well FAST @

Old 05-20-2024, 03:54 AM
BIGKEN
Good morning Lin...Rod...Tim...all of Massachusetts...and...wandering enthusiasts...welcome to Saturday #1...hope y'all had a great weekend!!! Much better weather today...foggy now...but...the sun will soon rise...temp headed to the low 80s. Hope MA Nature is taking good care of you!!!

The Cs continue their quest for the championship...host the Pacers tomorrow night at the Gahden.

Off to "work" soon...hope y'all have a great day!!!

Old 05-20-2024, 04:38 AM
5_labsownus
FTE Chapter Leader
Merry Monday morning Massachusetts, Ken, Lin, Tim and all the crew. Cool start to the day at 56° but headed to 87° and plenty of sun.
Hope your workday is good.

Old 05-20-2024, 11:21 AM
Tim Young
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 3,958 Likes on 1,574 Posts
Howdy Ken and company,

We are headed to the Big City today to pick up my new Safety Glasses.

Old 05-20-2024, 03:43 PM
Lin19687
Cargo Master
Afternoon all, looks like everyone has a hot day in their area.

I went to the Bees today. Had a swarm show up and go into one of my old (not being used but has honeycomb frames in it) hives I set out just in case one wanted to use it lol .
Was not from my hives but they had a swarm on a tree yesterday so I bet that was it because it was not there when I went to go look at it.

All Sweaty now so I am off to the showers.

Oh Ken I signed up for Instacart to try it out. Will let you know how it goes.

The following users liked this post:
Old 05-20-2024, 05:36 PM
BIGKEN
Good evening all...not a bad day here once the fog and clouds burned off...temp hit 82* under mostly sunny skies...it was a bit humid...but...nothing unbearable. Hope it was nice in your little slice of heaven.

Sucks are in FL tonight to take on the Rays...first pitch at 1850.

Lin...good luck with the new gig...Insta Cart delivers for Stop & Shop in Greenfield. I've been doing it for a year and a half now...twice the groceries were delivered to the wrong address. I called the store...they tried referring me to IC in CA...I didn't fall for that...store personnel tracked them down and delivered to me.
Supper is ready...just a sandwich...some pickles...and...coleslaw.

Hope y'all have a great evening!!!

The following users liked this post:
Old 05-21-2024, 04:38 AM
5_labsownus
FTE Chapter Leader
Good Tuesday morning Massachusetts, Ken, Lin, Tim and all the crew. It was nice and hot here yesterday at 90° and sunny and today will be a repeat.
Hope everyone has a great day and Ma Nature is kind!

Old 05-21-2024, 05:36 AM
BIGKEN
Good morning Lin...Rod...Tim...all of Massachusetts...and...wandering enthusiasts...Happy Saturday #2!!! Gonna be a Triple H Day here today...hazy...hot...and...humid. High temp will be in the mid to upper 80s along with some uncomfortable humidity. My A/C is ready to go...fresh batteries in the remote. Hope MA Nature is taking good care of you!!!

The Sucks started off slowly last night...8 of their first 9 batters striking out...then...the bats caught fire to back up some outstanding pitching...ultimately beating the Rays 5-0. A combined 3 hitter by 2 Sucks pitchers.

Gotta check my "To Do List" to see what I'm not gonna do today...wish me luck!!!

Hope y'all have a great day!!!

Quick Reply: MAY B/S THREAD...HERE COME THOSE MAY FLOWERS!!!