Marketplace Ford Trucks and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

1973-1979 Rebuilt A/T Steering Column

For Sale

Steering/Suspension

12-17-2023, 12:31 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 243
  • Steering/Suspension - 1973-1979 Rebuilt A/T Steering Column - Used - 1973 to 1979 Ford F Series - Eden Prairie, MN 55347, United States
5th Wheeling

• Price
    $450
  • Location Eden Prairie, MN, 55347, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Ford F Series 1973 - 1979
Description:

I have a fully rebuilt steering column for the 1973-1979 series of Ford trucks with automatic transmission. I am asking $450 for it with no core. I had everything sandblasted down to bare metal and then I had the column itself powder coated and I painted the shift collar to match (the pot metal they used for the shift collar did not powder coat well).There is some rust pitting on the lower end of the column (the part that extends into the engine compartment) that I could not fix but the sandblasting did remove all of the rust and it coated very well. I used all of the upgraded bearings and the good turn signal switch from Bronco Graveyard. Overall, I would give it an 8/10 vs. brand new. Comes with new firewall gasket, shift linkage bushing, and a spare shift lever **** in case you want to replace the original. Buyer pays actual shipping.