Massachusetts Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: donjamer

MA May 2023 BS Thread - Made It Through Another Winter

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2023, 05:36 PM
BIGKEN
Received 7,231 Likes on 4,263 Posts
Good evening all...a superb day here...mostly sunny skies and 76*...not sure it can get any better!!!

Hope y'all have a great evening!!!

Originally Posted by BPofMD
I ain't gonna try it to see either !
Can't say that I blame you Bud!!!

Old 05-15-2023, 05:55 PM
5_labsownus
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 1,586 Likes on 1,476 Posts
Good evening Massachusetts!

Ken, the Sammich Factory was a really good day with only minor issues and plenty of time to be bored! LOL

Bud, I have been in several of Ken's recycle centers and I must say it is tiring looking at all them pretty views!

Old 05-15-2023, 06:04 PM
BIGKEN
Originally Posted by 5_labsownus
Good evening Massachusetts!

Ken, the Sammich Factory was a really good day with only minor issues and plenty of time to be bored! LOL

Bud, I have been in several of Ken's recycle centers and I must say it is tiring looking at all them pretty views!

Howdy Rod...glad to hear your day was uneventful!!! What are they setting you up for??? The folks at the clinic are...for the most part...exceptional. This is the view we see mostly...

Old 05-16-2023, 04:44 AM
5_labsownus
FTE Chapter Leader
Tasty Taco Tuesday Massachusetts, Ken, Lin, Dave, John, Tim, George, and all the crew. Looks like a cool day and rain later in my woods. We will see.

Ken, that is only part of the time they look like that! LOL

Old 05-16-2023, 06:04 AM
BIGKEN
Good morning Massachusetts...and...wandering enthusiasts...it's Saturday #2 already!!! A mild start to the day...currently 52 cloudy degrees on the way to 79* under mostly sunny skies. Red Flag warnings in effect due to the dry conditions and low humidity...possibility of brush fires is high. Be careful out there. Hope MA Nature is taking good care of you!!!

The Sucks increased their lead over the Yankmees to a game and a half in the RFLP...losing to the Mariners 10-1. The Sucks have been outscored in their last 2 games...19-2. They were just teasing us with their recent good streak.

Haven't seen John around since the Leaves lost their series...where are you John??? I understand they've hung a new banner at the Scotia Bank Arena...

Sorry John...I couldn't resist...my bad.

Hope y'all have a great day!!!

Tasty Taco Tuesday Massachusetts, Ken, Lin, Dave, John, Tim, George, and all the crew. Looks like a cool day and rain later in my woods. We will see.

Morning Rod...we need some rain...send it along when you're done with it!!! You're right...sometimes we see them with only masks on...not the shields.

Old 05-16-2023, 06:05 AM
BIGKEN
Good morning Massachusetts...and...wandering enthusiasts...it's Saturday #2 already!!! A mild start to the day...currently 52 cloudy degrees on the way to 79* under mostly sunny skies. Red Flag warnings in effect due to the dry conditions and low humidity...possibility of brush fires is high. Be careful out there. Hope MA Nature is taking good care of you!!!

The Sucks increased their lead over the Yankmees to a game and a half in the RFLP...losing to the Mariners 10-1. The Sucks have been outscored in their last 2 games...19-2. They were just teasing us with their recent good streak.

Haven't seen John around since the Leaves lost their series...where are you John??? I understand they've hung a new banner at the Scotia Bank Arena...

Sorry John...I couldn't resist...my bad.

Hope y'all have a great day!!!

Morning Rod...we need some rain...send it along when you're done with it!!! You're right...sometimes we see them with only masks on...not the shields.

Old 05-16-2023, 06:54 AM
BPofMD
FTE Legend

Received 1,135 Likes on 1,031 Posts
Morning Ken, all MASS and visitors. Me thinks I'm seeing double (posts) this AM. How'd that happen? Warm here this day. 80+.

Old 05-16-2023, 11:48 AM
BIGKEN
Good afternoon all...the sun has finally burned through the clouds...temp is now 74*...pretty nice if you ask me. Conditions are ripe for brush/forest fires...Fire Towers are all manned and keeping watch.

I've got a number of things on the "TO DO LIST"...so far I've managed to avoid them though.

Hope y'all are having a good day!!!

Morning Ken, all MASS and visitors. Me thinks I'm seeing double (posts) this AM. How'd that happen? Warm here this day. 80+.
I think they call that diplopia Bud....you know...double vision.

Old 05-16-2023, 05:07 PM
BIGKEN
Good evening all...a very nice day here...79*...more clouds than expected...but nice overall.

The Sucks are looking to extend their lead over the Yankmees in the RFLP take on the Mariners...first pitch at 1910.

I'm really excited to watch the NBA Draft Lottery tonight...see which lousy team gets the 1st pick.

Got some cookies in the oven for the girls...maple sugar!!!

Hope y'all have a great evening!!!

Old 05-17-2023, 03:28 AM
BIGKEN
Good morning Massachusetts... and... all who visit this Hump Saturday!!! We're gonna scrub about 20* off yesterdays high temp... today... mostly sunny and 59*. Hope MA Nature is taking good care of you!!!

The Sucks led big early... blew that lead... then came back to beat the Mariners 9-4 last night. They maintained their lead over the Yankmees in the RFLP.

Cs host the Heat in the Conference Finals tonight...opening tipoff...2030. First to 4 moves on.

Off to "work" soon...hope y'all have a great day!!!

Old 05-17-2023, 04:49 AM
5_labsownus
FTE Chapter Leader
Happy Happy Hump Day Massachusetts, Ken, Lin, Dave, Bud, Tim, George and all the crew. Hope everyone has a great day. Warm and sunny in WV today and hope Ma nature is kind to you!

Old 05-17-2023, 07:07 AM
BPofMD
FTE Legend

Morning Ken, all MASS and visitors. Have a good AM at "work" Ken, Diplopia my behind ! Got a knee check in a bit, so quick run around the country this morning.

Old 05-17-2023, 11:06 AM
BIGKEN
Good early afternoon all...as promised...a pretty nice day in Western MA...a good amount of sunshine...but...a bit chilly at 54*...we're only gonna reach 57* this afternoon. Hope MA Nature is taking good care of you.

Happy Happy Hump Day Massachusetts, Ken, Lin, Dave, Bud, Tim, George and all the crew. Hope everyone has a great day. Warm and sunny in WV today and hope Ma nature is kind to you!
Howdy Rod...enjoy the weather!!!

Morning Ken, all MASS and visitors. Have a good AM at "work" Ken, Diplopia my behind ! Got a knee check in a bit, so quick run around the country this morning.
Good afternoon Bud..."work" was great this morning...hope your DR appointment goes as well!!!

Old 05-17-2023, 11:11 AM
BPofMD
FTE Legend

The Doc's appt wasn't much to speak of. Just an update to see if I still want the replacement. They are getting back to me (sometime) with a list of dates, explained because of my age it's at least at least one overnight in the horsepital then can't drive for a least a month - depending on how the recovery goes. If no dates before Sept, I told him I'm checking elsewhere.

Have a good snooze, Ken. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Old 05-17-2023, 11:16 AM
BIGKEN
The Doc's appt wasn't much to speak of. Just an update to see if I still want the replacement. They are getting back to me (sometime) with a list of dates, explained because of my age it's at least at least one overnight in the horsepital then can't drive for a least a month - depending on how the recovery goes. If no dates before Sept, I told him I'm checking elsewhere.

Have a good snooze, Ken. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Good idea to get it done when there's plenty of good weather to aid in your rehab. I always have a good snooze Bud!!!

Quick Reply: MA May 2023 BS Thread - Made It Through Another Winter