Massachusetts Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: donjamer

MA July 2022 BS Thread - Summer is here finally so enjoy the cookouts

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2022, 08:12 AM
BPofMD
FTE Legend

Received 1,110 Likes on 1,009 Posts
Morning Ken, Lin, John, Don, all MASS and visitors. All's well in Nags Head ! A few photos are posted in Montana thread if you are interested. My turn for dinner tonight. 1 and 1/2 bushel of crabs, Maryland style.

Old 07-07-2022, 09:03 AM
56panelford
FTE Legend
Received 4,174 Likes on 2,680 Posts
Good morning Ken,Bud, Tim, Lin, Rod and Michael. After the rain we had last night and the excavator grooming the empty lots on the street the black flies are swarming in clouds. Was very cloudy this morning but starting to clear off, might be a nice day after all..

Old 07-07-2022, 10:17 AM
BIGKEN
Received 7,148 Likes on 4,214 Posts
Originally Posted by BPofMD
Morning Ken, Lin, John, Don, all MASS and visitors. All's well in Nags Head ! A few photos are posted in Montana thread if you are interested. My turn for dinner tonight. 1 and 1/2 bushel of crabs, Maryland style.
Good morning Bud...I saw the pics...thanks for sharing. I'm not sure I saw my invite to dinner...it must have gotten lost in electronic heaven. Enjoy.

Originally Posted by 56panelford
Good morning Ken,Bud, Tim, Lin, Rod and Michael. After the rain we had last night and the excavator grooming the empty lots on the street the black flies are swarming in clouds. Was very cloudy this morning but starting to clear off, might be a nice day after all..
Good morning John...a great day here...sounds like you might be getting one too...enjoy!!!

Old 07-07-2022, 01:38 PM
56panelford
FTE Legend
It did turn into a very beautiful day Ken..

Old 07-07-2022, 03:00 PM
Lin19687
Cargo Master
Received 151 Likes on 133 Posts
I'M GOING TO BUDS FOR DINNER !

Nice Pics patrick.

Michael Nice old truck !

Don, Ken, Rod, Neil, Tim, John as always (I think I am missing someone as always).

Well, remember the drunk/druggie on the other side of my duplex that always harasses me. Well, as we all knew would happen, died Monday evening. We called the PD Last night for a well being check and yup, he was dead. Dog was ok- and that was all I cared about- and will hopefully find a GREAT home with someone who will care for him.
No sleep last night as Coroner came around 2330-0010... those gurneys make so much noise, you would have thought they would make them better now-a-days.
I over slept and was 1/2 hr late for work But at least I will be able to sleep from now on without having to worry.

Old 07-07-2022, 05:50 PM
BIGKEN
Good evening Lin...lurkers from far and wide...another pretty nice day in Western MA...82 partly sunny degrees with RH of 45%...got some showers possible this evenings...won't help the dry conditions though. We're currently down about 6" for the year. Looks like there will be a lot of brown lawns this summer.

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME BASEBALL?!?!? THE SAAWX ENTERTAIN THE YANKMEES TONIGHT...ONE OF THE BEST PITCHERS IN BASEBALL VERSUS A SAAWX ROOKIE MAKING HIS 5TH START. GO SAAWX!!!

Hope y'all have a great evening!!!

Originally Posted by Lin19687
I'M GOING TO BUDS FOR DINNER !

Nice Pics patrick.

Michael Nice old truck !

Don, Ken, Rod, Neil, Tim, John as always (I think I am missing someone as always).

Well, remember the drunk/druggie on the other side of my duplex that always harasses me. Well, as we all knew would happen, died Monday evening. We called the PD Last night for a well being check and yup, he was dead. Dog was ok- and that was all I cared about- and will hopefully find a GREAT home with someone who will care for him.
No sleep last night as Coroner came around 2330-0010... those gurneys make so much noise, you would have thought they would make them better now-a-days.
I over slept and was 1/2 hr late for work But at least I will be able to sleep from now on without having to worry.
I must have missed something LIn...didn't realize you lived in a duplex and had a problematic neighbor. Sorry to hear he passed alone...sorry to hear his furbaby had to witness it. Hope you get a good neighbor...if your landlord screens properly...he should be able to find a good one. There are certainly plenty of people out there looking!!! Good luck!!!

Old 07-07-2022, 07:10 PM
56panelford
FTE Legend
Hello Lin, hope you get your rest tonight and a better neighbour next time..

Old 07-08-2022, 03:05 AM
BIGKEN
Good morning Massachusetts...and...all who visit this "Weekend Eve." Woke up this morning to 60 incredibly humid degrees...on the way to the mid 80s this afternoon with moderate humidity...partly sunny skies. Hope it's nice in your little slice of heaven!!! Got a round of showers gonna hit here in about an hour...then mostly dry for the day.

Saawx spotted the Yankmees a 5-0 lead last night...made a dramatic comeback...only to lose 6-5. The Saawx drop to 3rd in the standings...and...as are all the teams in the AL East...much closer to last place than the first place Yankmees.

Off to "work" soon...hope y'all have a great day!!!

Old 07-08-2022, 08:19 AM
56panelford
FTE Legend
Good morning Massachusetts...looks like the Jays are chasing Baltimore...

Old 07-08-2022, 08:23 AM
BPofMD
FTE Legend

Received 1,110 Likes on 1,009 Posts
Morning Ken, Lin, John, Don, all MASS and visitors. Ken, you KNOW that you are always welcome to sit at my dinner table ! Lin, you too! Guess you were too tired to be here after your day yesterday ! The crabs were DELICIOUS ! And full too ! Leaving here tomorrow AM instead of Sunday. Hate getting up and rushing to be out by 9AM.Not to mention the traffic.....

Ken, have a good morning at the recycle center !

Old 07-08-2022, 08:26 AM
mhackney
Mountain Pass
Received 43 Likes on 33 Posts
My '65 F100 is being delivered at 8am tomorrow morning and I can't wait. Saved me the 200 mile round trip picking it up and driving home so that's a plus. Unfortunately, the earliest appointment with the RMV I could get is on Thursday afternoon so it will be no (i.e. minimal) driving on the road until then.

The following users liked this post:
Old 07-08-2022, 10:25 AM
BIGKEN
Good late morning all...a bit warm and humid here...80* with 58% RH...and...it's gonna get worse. Hope MA Nature is treating you better!!!

Originally Posted by 56panelford
Good morning Massachusetts...looks like the Jays are chasing Baltimore...
Howdy John...the Nos are actually much improved this season even though they're still bring up the rear.

Originally Posted by BPofMD
Morning Ken, Lin, John, Don, all MASS and visitors. Ken, you KNOW that you are always welcome to sit at my dinner table ! Lin, you too! Guess you were too tired to be here after your day yesterday ! The crabs were DELICIOUS ! And full too ! Leaving here tomorrow AM instead of Sunday. Hate getting up and rushing to be out by 9AM.Not to mention the traffic.....

Ken, have a good morning at the recycle center !
Good morning Bud...splendiferous day at "work"...Katie Beth was my primary. Safe travels tomorrow!!!

Originally Posted by mhackney
My '65 F100 is being delivered at 8am tomorrow morning and I can't wait. Saved me the 200 mile round trip picking it up and driving home so that's a plus. Unfortunately, the earliest appointment with the RMV I could get is on Thursday afternoon so it will be no (i.e. minimal) driving on the road until then.
Howdy Michael...hope there are no issues with the delivery!!! Sucks that you have to wait till Saturday #4 to get the RMV stuff out of the way.

Old 07-08-2022, 11:26 AM
5_labsownus
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 1,546 Likes on 1,443 Posts
Fantastic Friday afternoon and wondrous weekend eve Massachusetts, Ken, Lin, Michael, Bud, John, Tim, George and all the crew.

Ken, Glad your workday was a great Katie day.

Lin, sorry to hear anyone loses their life by bad life choices. I am glad the dog is safe.

Michael, Glad the new addition is home safe!

Old 07-08-2022, 05:20 PM
BIGKEN
Good evening Rod...lurkers from far and wide...temp got up to 87* this afternoon...but...the humidity fell...so...it wasn't bad. No need for A/C...just a fan set on low. Hope it was at least as nice where you are.

Saawx take on the Yankmees in game 2...first pitch in about 50 minutes. Hopefully they can do better than last night.

Hope y'all have a great evening!!!

Old 07-09-2022, 07:52 AM
5_labsownus
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 1,546 Likes on 1,443 Posts
Morning Massachusetts, Ken, Lin, Michael, Bud, George, John, Tim and all the crew.

Quick Reply: MA July 2022 BS Thread - Summer is here finally so enjoy the cookouts