2017+ Super Duty The 2017+ Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty Pickup and Chassis Cab

2022 Tracking Spreadsheet

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2021, 06:43 PM
Jonel
Junior User
Received 44 Likes on 25 Posts
Originally Posted by ofrcboy
I am new also but the date at the bottom has not changed from shipment date to today. You might be correct but I was just hoping it meant something. Thank You.
let’s wait and see then what the senior guys say

you are talking about the date that is outside of and below the lower line right? They need to know that for sure is what I’ve noticed. What ever the case it sounds like you are getting close! 👍

Old 10-02-2021, 08:09 PM
Phoenixfla
Fleet Mechanic
Received 1,248 Likes on 577 Posts
Here's what the date at the bottom of the window sticker means:

Absolutely nothing!

Actually, maybe something. My '21 sat in purgatory for months, but every week that window sticker date would update. I'm sure they were not driving it around the block once a week to keep the tires from flat spotting and the battery charged.

So my theory is that Ford automatically updates the window stickers once a week, and that date is to tell the viewer if they have the latest version. Some people have noticed that it is not always 7 days between updates, so perhaps the date change is tied to something, but I haven't been able to identify anything that forces a date change.

That's my long-winded explanation and not I know nobody will need to ask that question for a week or so.

The following 4 users liked this post by Phoenixfla:
Old 10-02-2021, 08:40 PM
tdbohannon
Senior User
Received 34 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by SeniorRVer
Not yet, still stranded in Haslet, I did confirm that it is there, just no one to bring it to the dealer yet.
According to the dealer, once it's marked hot, the transportation company has 72 hours to deliver.. Don't know if that is a thing, or just smoke
still no movement? Hopefully it gets here soon! I got my black package stickers in today, got my take off running boards bolted on and wired some working / helping back up the camper in the dark lights on the back bumper.

The following users liked this post:
Old 10-02-2021, 08:55 PM
SeniorRVer
Mountain Pass
Received 51 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by tdbohannon
still no movement? Hopefully it gets here soon! I got my black package stickers in today, got my take off running boards bolted on and wired some working / helping back up the camper in the dark lights on the back bumper.
Nope, at the mercy of the transport company, dealer is like.."I can't force their hand, it will get here, chill".
Four of us from TX had 9/21 ship dates with 11 day transit windows, 7, 9, and 10 day deliveries for three, .....hoping for Monday

Old 10-02-2021, 09:15 PM
Hypozilla
Freshman User
Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts
I've noticed the date on the bottom of my sticker changes in correspondence with each update/movement of my truck. It was 9/14 ( in production ), 9/22 ( built ), 9/23 ( shipped ) and now shows 9/30 which I'm assuming means it made it to it's rail destination. Hoping to see a delivery Monday

Old 10-02-2021, 09:28 PM
SeniorRVer
Mountain Pass
Received 51 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by Hypozilla
I've noticed the date on the bottom of my sticker changes in correspondence with each update/movement of my truck. It was 9/14 ( in production ), 9/22 ( built ), 9/23 ( shipped ) and now shows 9/30 which I'm assuming means it made it to it's rail destination. Hoping to see a delivery Monday
Same experience here, except the latest date of 10/2 should have been delivery day, ... not so much.

Old 10-03-2021, 05:07 AM
Jonel
Junior User
Received 44 Likes on 25 Posts
Originally Posted by Phoenixfla
Here's what the date at the bottom of the window sticker means:

Absolutely nothing!

Actually, maybe something. My '21 sat in purgatory for months, but every week that window sticker date would update. I'm sure they were not driving it around the block once a week to keep the tires from flat spotting and the battery charged.

So my theory is that Ford automatically updates the window stickers once a week, and that date is to tell the viewer if they have the latest version. Some people have noticed that it is not always 7 days between updates, so perhaps the date change is tied to something, but I haven't been able to identify anything that forces a date change.

That's my long-winded explanation and not I know nobody will need to ask that question for a week or so.
Perfect…. Thanks again PhoenixFla

Jonel

Old 10-03-2021, 05:39 AM
22f450
New User
Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts
Truck Transport

Originally Posted by Hypozilla
Same experience here, except the latest date of 10/2 should have been delivery day, ... not so much.

For me waiting the 15 days in transit (most of which was spent waiting on a truck) was the hardest. Since my dealer is 10 minutes away, I scouted the lot after supper daily for 8 days just after closing. I was probably seen, but it made me feel as if I was being somewhat covert. I feel like you will have delivery of your truck within 7 weeks of order date and will celebrate alongside you. Please share pics!!

Old 10-03-2021, 09:29 AM
30mdive
5th Wheeling
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
For us in CA. Look at the spread sheets. With only a few exceptions, the shipping has been consistent from KT to CA at 15 to 16 days. I hope next week will be the week.

Old 10-03-2021, 03:13 PM
Sneed1969
Junior User
Received 39 Likes on 25 Posts
PhoenixFla - Gsnyd00 status says "In Transit", but no shipment date listed? Ford Order Tracking shows Shipped, but MACH-E site still states NA for Shipment Date. Also neither of WS's come up on MACH-E anymore.

Old 10-03-2021, 04:01 PM
GrahamFord
5th Wheeling
Received 18 Likes on 9 Posts
My truck has been moving along nicely on CSX since it shipped last week but I checked the status this morning and it says “transferred to repair track”. Has anyone come across this before? It’s currently in Atlanta. Also this CSX map has come in handy.

https://www.csx.com/index.cfm/librar...le-system-map/

Old 10-03-2021, 04:13 PM
Phoenixfla
Fleet Mechanic
Received 1,248 Likes on 577 Posts
Originally Posted by Sneed1969
PhoenixFla - Gsnyd00 status says "In Transit", but no shipment date listed? Ford Order Tracking shows Shipped, but MACH-E site still states NA for Shipment Date. Also neither of WS's come up on MACH-E anymore.
Probably will fill in a shipment date tomorrow.

Old 10-03-2021, 09:47 PM
UT350
New User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Scheduled Build Week Date Missing on Spreadsheet

I got my Ford email a few weeks back stating I was scheduled for production the week of 10/11. I have been off grid for a couple of days and just checked the tracking spreadsheet and my build day/week is missing.

Have I missed something I. The last couple of days?

Old 10-04-2021, 12:04 AM
NorCal_F450XLT
New User
Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by GrahamFord
My truck has been moving along nicely on CSX since it shipped last week but I checked the status this morning and it says “transferred to repair track”. Has anyone come across this before? It’s currently in Atlanta. Also this CSX map has come in handy.

https://www.csx.com/index.cfm/librar...le-system-map/
There's an issue with the railcar and it's been tied down on a track in the yard until repairs can be made (at least that's how it's done at Union Pacific, where I work). Delays like this are typically very short and I wouldn't be too concerned.

Old 10-04-2021, 04:58 AM
.Axl
Blue Doody Pilot
Received 255 Likes on 190 Posts
Looks like window stickers are back up on Mach E for those looking.

Quick Reply: 2022 Tracking Spreadsheet