FORScan Spreadsheet - Page 5 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
2017+ Super Duty The 2017+ Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty Pickup and Chassis Cab

FORScan Spreadsheet

Old 12-27-2016, 12:36 AM
AllGoNShow
Junior User
AllGoNShow is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by hollapm View Post
The quickest way to the messaging seats is to push the center button on the seat (drivers use your left hand, put is straight down to where the directional wheel is and push the center button. Turns on the seat massagers. It is the easiest/quickest way ;-)
Well I'll be damned, nice tip!

Old 12-27-2016, 07:46 AM
gpf2ez
Senior User
gpf2ez is starting off with a positive reputation.
Was the spreadsheet in the first post abandoned for the F150 spreadsheet?

Old 12-27-2016, 08:51 AM
EpicCowlick
Post Fiend
EpicCowlick has a brilliant futureEpicCowlick has a brilliant futureEpicCowlick has a brilliant futureEpicCowlick has a brilliant futureEpicCowlick has a brilliant futureEpicCowlick has a brilliant futureEpicCowlick has a brilliant futureEpicCowlick has a brilliant futureEpicCowlick has a brilliant futureEpicCowlick has a brilliant futureEpicCowlick has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by gpf2ez View Post
Was the spreadsheet in the first post abandoned for the F150 spreadsheet?
The spreadsheet in the first post is meant to include confirmed changes for the Super Duty only. Many of the F150 changes don't apply to the Super Duty. Right now there's a whopping 4 items that have been confirmed but over time that will increase.

Old 12-27-2016, 11:36 AM
BigJoeT
Senior User
BigJoeT is starting off with a positive reputation.
Has anyone tried the mirror auto fold that the f150 guys have been doing?

Old 12-27-2016, 01:30 PM
AllGoNShow
Junior User
Originally Posted by EpicCowlick View Post
The spreadsheet in the first post is meant to include confirmed changes for the Super Duty only. Many of the F150 changes don't apply to the Super Duty. Right now there's a whopping 4 items that have been confirmed but over time that will increase.
Hey Epic,

Interested in making a folder for people to submit their as built data for comparison between the models? Not sure how helpful it is, I know the other Superduty thread was doing it for commanded regen screens.

EDIT** Epic, I am also on Sync v2.0 that I tested the Heated/Cooled seats features. v1.0 designation is carried over from the F150 spreadsheet but my '17 is indeed v2. I did notice one "Settings" screen icon must have disappeared as my massaging seats moved from being alone on the 3rd page to the end of the 2nd page, will try and flop back and forth later today and see what icon is missing.

Old 12-27-2016, 01:32 PM
AllGoNShow
Junior User
Originally Posted by BigJoeT View Post
Has anyone tried the mirror auto fold that the f150 guys have been doing?
I have no PDM/DDM modules to view and modify Might go plug into my brothers '15 150 and see how many options they can view vs. the '17 SD

EDIT** Just pulled up As Built data on Ford's website;
https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt/Details
And it looks like hopefully there will be more modules as updates come out! I am seeing a lot of modules listed that I don't see on the FORscan programming screen yet.

Old 12-27-2016, 04:25 PM
Xwild
Elder User
Xwild is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Confirmed the heated/cooled seats and wheel icons on the Sync screen with Sync 3 v2. That's on a 250 gasser lariate ultimate. Did have to say yes when it claimed a checksum error.

Last edited by Xwild; 12-27-2016 at 04:29 PM. Reason: added note about checksum
Old 12-27-2016, 06:42 PM
AllGoNShow
Junior User
yes forgot to input the checksum value change as well.

Here is another from the Fusion sheet;
Fog Light Switchback w/Blinker:
726-28-02 (2014+ MY) xxxx xXxx xxxx
(BdyCM) 0 (Default Operation - Fog Lights Constant)
1 (Fog Lights Switchback w/Blinker)
Works for me.

EDIT: Another;
Disable Door Lock Horn Honk (2x Press on Fob)
726-38-02 (2014+ MY) xxxX xxxx xxxx
Note: This is great to disable horn honk with 3x Lock Remote Starters
(BdyCM) 1 (Enabled - Default)
0 (Disabled)

Old 12-27-2016, 06:47 PM
AllGoNShow
Junior User
This one is super handy! Appears to work as well;
SecureIdle (Police Option):
Note: Doesn't Allow Vehicle To Shift From Park To Drive Without Passive Key Inside Vehicle (Shifter Locked w/No Key Detected Message)
726-42-01 (2014+ MY) xXxx xxxx xxxx
(BdyCM) 0 (Disabled - Default)
1 (Enabled)

Old 12-27-2016, 07:18 PM
Xwild
Elder User
Xwild is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
What does Fog Light Switchback w/Blinker do?

Old 12-27-2016, 07:21 PM
AllGoNShow
Junior User
Originally Posted by Xwild View Post
What does Fog Light Switchback w/Blinker do?
Not sure on Halogen but for the LED's and in the aftermarket the switch back kills the white light (fog for us) for the turn signal amber, then 'switchback' the fogs back on when signal is done.

Function, video after with the Chev is a little better.

Old 12-27-2016, 07:36 PM
AllGoNShow
Junior User
How do you like the 4.30 gears locked in the smaller 250 Ted? Interesting combo!

Old 12-27-2016, 08:01 PM
EpicCowlick
Post Fiend
EpicCowlick has a brilliant futureEpicCowlick has a brilliant futureEpicCowlick has a brilliant futureEpicCowlick has a brilliant futureEpicCowlick has a brilliant futureEpicCowlick has a brilliant futureEpicCowlick has a brilliant futureEpicCowlick has a brilliant futureEpicCowlick has a brilliant futureEpicCowlick has a brilliant futureEpicCowlick has a brilliant future
This is great work. Our list of confirmed features just jumped to 7! I like the method of noting only the bit to modify in the form of xx1x xxxx xxxx. This simplifies the entry greatly. I think we are recording all necessary data but as always, anyone can report errors or request that additional information be tracked. The spreadsheet is a little Spartan right now but we can create additional tabs/workbooks as the list grows. For now each feature is entered sequentially as reported in the thread.

Old 12-27-2016, 08:09 PM
EpicCowlick
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by AllGoNShow View Post
Hey Epic,

Interested in making a folder for people to submit their as built data for comparison between the models? Not sure how helpful it is, I know the other Superduty thread was doing it for commanded regen screens.
Not clear on this. Are you asking for the model/configuration to be recorded as an additional column?

Old 12-27-2016, 08:33 PM
AK_SuperDuty
Elder User
AK_SuperDuty is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.AK_SuperDuty is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by AllGoNShow View Post
Not sure on Halogen but for the LED's and in the aftermarket the switch back kills the white light (fog for us) for the turn signal amber, then 'switchback' the fogs back on when signal is done.

Function, video after with the Chev is a little better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osJ_3ekkp2k
I'm curious on the LED super duty's...what exactly flashes on the front when the blinker is on (I'm at work away from my truck for another week and can't go look) and what happens with the fog lights when the blinker is on, without the mod being done and with the mod being done?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FORScan Spreadsheet

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.