1967 - 1972 F-100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Bumpsides Ford Truck

JEFFFAFA'S Humorous Version Of Our "Kingdom".

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2016, 03:52 PM
bajafishnut
Cargo Master
Received 43 Likes on 25 Posts
Wings and a Halo for sure. I've read recently, that the Pope just got around to proclaiming Mother Teresa a Saint, and she passed some time ago. Beatification takes time, as the church wheels grind slowly. I am sure that she is on the list...

Prayers included

Baja

Old 09-27-2016, 01:13 PM
JEFFFAFA
Hotshot
Received 170 Likes on 150 Posts
Fixed my post about Saint Shirley.

Getting back to the original idea of this thread. Either to be humorous or for a compliment. Well, this post is for a Compliment for our own Saint Shirley. So named by wise Baja and added to our Kingdom by me. What spawned me to post this well deserved compliment was a post Saint Shirley put on FB yesterday. Considering what is going on in her life now-a-days this is a testament to the awesome Woman and Human Being that she is. Above is Her post.

For those of you In Faith, I ask you to pray for her. For those of you who are not, let it be known this world and the State of Kentucky are a better place because of her presence. Many times in my life I have had someone tell me I have an Old Soul. Through texts and phone conversations I think Shirley and Randle have Old Souls as well. While I have never met them face to face, I think our paths have crossed before.
I have the faith that Shirley will get her wings this time.

Old 09-27-2016, 06:07 PM
JEFFFAFA
Hotshot
Adding Princess (2)

JEFFFAFA'S Humorous Version Of Our "Kingdom". A couple of days ago one of the Mod's PM'd me a funny cartoon relating to how I did come up with JEFFFAFA. Busted me up but it better stay PM style. And the same day I received a gift and a letter with compliments from Orich. These two things got my Ford Blue Brain a thinkin'. So, in usual JEFFFAFA fashion I came up with a humorous way to also give out some compliments of my own. Now guys I am typing this 2 finger poke method (oh I'm gonna get ribbed on that one), during work and in between Wholesale Parts phone calls. Since my train of thought gets interrupted I may forget someone. NOT intentional so if I do please let me know. I'll edit you in. Plus there are so many of you who deserve a part of this it is unreal. So if any of you think of something more funny about yourself let me know. I'll edit you in.
Here we go. Here are some of the cast members of our Awesome Board.

KING....Numberdummy Bill. My 1st thought was TigerDan for obvious reasons but all Bill has done and continues he deserves it.

KING (2)....Myself JEFFFAFA. As per nomination a 2nd of the motion.

QUEEN...CharlaineC. Not many women on this board. She's on here a lot. Chimes in. And has her own thread.

Court Master of the Watch Dogs...TigerDan....He's watchin' the watch dogs. Who are watchin' us....Hmm. Their names must be Ralph and Norton.

General of the Guards.....Ford Six......Seems to me Super Mod equals General. Super is as Super does.

Court Jester................HioSilver....... Milton Berle is gone from this world and Hio is our resident King of Comedy.
Court Fleet Admiral......HioSilver........Nominated and I 2nd the motion. With a Fleet like he has in his docks he deserves it. And as Baja said.."The Fleet is "In".

Court Mercury Fleet Admiral.......Mrcman58.......Some have a Navy. Some have an Army. Some have an Air Force. Or a combination there of. We have Two Fleets!

Court Advisor (1). CougarJohn. Has the wisdom and the engineering mind that adds to or completes our replies.

Court Advisor (2).UltraRanger. Also much wisdom and makes things happen perfectly. And smart enough to find our Maid Marion!

Magician..67nuke..Anybody who can (and did) make that much rust disappear so well is a Magician in my book.

Court Heckler..Jowilker..John chimes in with wisdom from a different angle than most. I respect him for that. I say he's Heckler 'cause I'm joking about his "delivery". Plus, anybody who's been on this board as long as he has deserves a Royalty post.

Court Hunter..Tomahawk.. Any explanation necessary? Didn't think so.

Princess (1)....Think she goes by F100Girl? Chimes in every great once in a while with a good "pea" of advise.

Princess (2).... Addie Quinlen..(Quinletc's daughter).. Wise young woman who gave such an awesome speech at her High School. The speech was about all the lessons of life she had learned from her 1972 Bumpside. Kudos to you Addie. Here is your "Atta Girl".

Prince (1)..351clevelandC4..UGH..AOD..I believe the oldest of our young Stars. Been through thick and thin with his rig and comes out swinging. Can't say enough about him.
Kingdom Mileage maker....351clevelandC4..UGH..AOD.. At 17000 miles per year on his Bump He Be Da Man. Can anybody dethrone him? I'm bettin' not!

Prince (2)..Trozei..Another fine young Man well above his years. Also of Royalty Blood.

Prince (3)..Thed..Not as active here. Must be the shy brother. But another one of these fine young Men.

Prince (4).. ColeT24 ...Came on the board real recent with a truck purchase but deserves a mention.

Prince (5).. Mister_King....As suggested and so it Shall Be. With a name like that I hope he won't try to step on Princes (1-4)
foreheads. No corporate ladder Ka-Ka here!

Prince (6) and Kingdom Point of Gossip.....Jrob69f100.... Even thought everybody talks about it he doesn't know he's an illegitimate Prince. SHHHHH! Don't tell him. It's our little secret.

Prince (7).......Troll In Training........As of this thread HE WON!!! TIT's he deserves the Kingdom's respect. I know he's got mine. A fine young man.

Knights of The Oval Table.....Abyars,Train,Elge,Arctic,Mikes68F100,Gri nner,Craze d, GLR, Uni,Tedster,Wyoming 4X4,Brute,85E150,68MERC,Boo-yaa,Kenny.

Court Squire (1)....D&D..... Aspiring to one day to become more than I am today. That's Squire (one)..

Court Dance Instructor.....Randle......Because he came up with a new "home brewed" Swing.

The Good O' Neighbor Next Door..Orich..Rich and I have so much in common automotive wise we'd talk over the fence for a while. With all the insight he post he also gets our Top Man award.

The Good Neighbor on the other side..Gembone. Picture me as "Mr. Wilson" and Greg's little minion playing the role as "Dennis The Menace". Only keeping up with the Humor here. Really Greg,his wife,my girlfriend Linda,and I would be hanging out together. Linda and I would be buying B-day and Christmas gifts for the Minion.

Kingdom Heavy Hauler...Abe... He's got the F350 Cart with 4 wooden cart wheels! Can haul more than just straw!

Kingdom Animal Dentist.. Gangstakr..Because Robert can shine your horse' teeth like nobody's business.
Kingdom Screen Writer....Gangstakr..With the Heart, Soul, Mind, Talent, Creativity, and a splash of the Good kind of Drama to tickle the senses he is the whole package for this "Title".

Kingdom scavenger.........oddfordjunky .. Because the Queen tells me he can find anything.

Kingdom Fisherman..................Bajafishnut....our south of the border Amigo who's retired to fishing duties. And fixing up one heck of a Wrecker Cart.
'Kingdom Ambassador at Large'....Bajafishnut....As he put it " I'm not very PC, and about as sensitive as John Wayne, but I travel a lot... " Perfect.

Kingdom Perfume Maker....EO2SeaBee......Hey, we got to keep the Women happy, Right?!?

Kingdom Keeper of the Calendar....f100today....Every day he knows what day it is. Usually it's kinda a F100 day!

Kingdom Rumpelstiltskin...........highntight.......With a build thread going since 4/1/2012, title position perfect! The only thing is, his truck used to look like it had a Long gray beard. Now it's gonna be a bouncing baby C/C! With a strong heart.
Court Hunter (2)......................highntight........Worryin g about re-vamping something on his Awesome rig by Elk season. At the same time being a new Proud Papa. What better man to help Tomahawk feed the Kingdom. Heck, he prolly keeps his shots highntight on the heart.

Kingdom Troll........TeachNlive4ever......Self proclaimed Troll that steals our tokens. But hey, at least he uses them to buy more Fords to add to his log book! How can ya get mad at a Troll like that?
Kingdom Instigator...TeachNlive4ever.....Guess what he's doing while he's "Trolling" around? Pics anyone?
Kingdom Teacher....TeachNlive4ever......We all teach others to a certain degree. But TeachNlive4ever said it best. He teaches the tricks of the trade he knows so that He,...and They...will live 4ever.

Kingdom Scribe......GIGGER.......With 141,454 posts and counting He's had the post for a LONG time and didn't even know it! Wonder how many feathers and sacks of ink he's gone through........

Kingdom Bootlegger......whiskey runner......SHHH, don't tell the revenuers. Got a hankerin' for a jug of XXX? He's your man.

Kingdom Jewell of a Guy.....Kyle Jewell.....Finding the 2 piece R/S FE header.....Who da thunk?

Special Mention..BobbyFord AKA Instig8r63 ..Your "Horse" have no "Power" lately? It need rear shoes for more "traction"? He's your man.

"Hunchback" of Notre...er.. I mean the Bumpside Kingdom......SavageNFS.....With 10,000 posts and still counting since only 2012, he spends a lot of time "hunched" over that keyboard. Good Job H.B.
Kingdom Scout Master................................SavageNFS... ..Because our Kingdom Hunter hunted down the perfect Man for the title. I quote him: "He has a ton of experience".
Kingdom Football Coach..............................SavageNFS.....W ith the records that his team made the past 3 seasons I say..HIRED. I quote our new head coach.
"We were 10-0 in '15, 9-0 in '14 and 9-1 in '13 as 6th graders. We only lost the very first game we played a unit in 6th grade. We had 14 bad snaps and two fumbles. Lost 6-0 on a touchdown pass to the tight end with 3 seconds left in the game, but I'm not bitter or regretful at all. I don't know they exact number of points, but I heard a rumor that we didn't allow 70 points allowed on us in the 29 games we played. This was an incredible bunch of young men. It was so much fun!"

Kingdom Blood Donor (1)..........MIKES 68 F100.........Nominated by Sir Hio. Post 172 shows his battle scars and the reason why. Congrats and Sorry at the same time Mike.

Kingdom Designer....................Serfbored........I thought of this as I was wearing my custom shirt designed by Serf. Any of you remember the JEFFFAFA special?

Kingdom Outpost Scout............Turbo Dog........Best dang scout a Kingdom could have. Watches from the outside-in. Sees something and he's on it with Turbo speed abandon.

Kingdom Electrician.................Wrhinehart.......Call him "Sparky". Just make sure he's lookin' at you and not working when you do. We don't want to hear any electrical sonic booms around here!

Kingdom Honorary "What a gal" (1)........MRS. fe390pc......This one is meant only to be a compliment folks. She not only helped Hubby on 9/6/15 of her own free will but also about 5 hours on 9/7/15. In the heat. Again, her idea. Now THAT my friends is one Woman that deserves an "Atta Girl". I love hearing team work. And when it's Man and Woman working together on their Bump.........Awesome.

Kingdom Honorary "What a gal" (2).......MRS. Tomahawk......Awesome wife of our Kingdom Hunter. Obviously a great wife and mother. Full of the "team" spirit. Not only helps her husband hunt but also helps process the trophy animal. Here's to you MRS. TH.

Kingdom Saint..........Randle's Wife, Shirley......This is one of the compliment ones folks rather than humorous. I respect her more than minutes in a day. Kind of Heart, Honest in Soul, True to her Beliefs, Always there for Others. Even when it is herself that is in need. I can not say enough about her. She is a saint. From this day forward, here in the Kingdom, I will call her Saint Shirley!

Kingdom Pie maker..................Jrob69f100......With a signature like "Just an average ole peasant in this kingdom" you can tell his specialty is Humble Pie. Hey Jrob, is my Rhubarb pie done?

Kingdom Fiar........................greasy rider......When he told me "Thank you M'Lord Of The Fords" on another thread it hit me. Perfect! We don't have a Friar Tuck but we now have a Friar GR. Does this give you an idea of your next Halloween costume? Think anybody will recognize you?

Kingdom Mosquito Sprayer.......Smokenchoken.........He sends the smoke out and the neighbors and mosquitos choke. Good Man. And good bye you biting little rascals. Nobody's ever died of cancer from Smoking Tires. But the mosquitos.

From here we have a TON of guys who have either a Cart they've refurbished for a while now or are doing so now.
And all the Kingdom folk. Newbies , those that read but not post, those that bounce in and out, etc.
TO THOSE WHO GOT COMPLIMENTS....I meant 'em.
TO THOSE WHO GOT A GIGGLE FROM THIS.......I salute ya back.

Old 09-27-2016, 08:02 PM
Tomahawk
Postmaster
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by JEFFFAFA

Getting back to the original idea of this thread. Either to be humorous of for a compliment. Well, this post is for a Compliment for our own Saint Shirley. So named by wise Baja and added to our Kingdom by me. What spawned me to post this well deserved compliment was a post Saint Shirley put on FB yesterday. Considering what is going on in her life now-a-days this is a testament to the awesome Woman and Human Being that she is. Above is Her post.

For those of you In Faith, I ask you to pray for her. For those of you who are not, let it be known this world and the State of Kentucky are a better place because of her presence. Many times in my life I have had someone tell me I have an Old Soul. Through texts and phone conversations I think Shirley and Randle have Old Souls as well. While I have never met them face to face, I think our paths have crossed before.

Old 09-29-2016, 10:45 AM
JEFFFAFA
Hotshot
For Gangstakr

I have bad news about another one of us in the Kingdom. Robert (Gangstakr) needs a little propping up. He's fighting the tumor in his head but needs a little strength from the Kingdom. I talked with him on the phone last night. The meds have his brain a bit scrambled but he's in good spirits considering. He just needs a pat on the ol' shoulder. He's used to being the strength and leader of his friends and family. Now it's his turn to need some. I invite all those of the Kingdom to PM Robert. Send him a Kingdom cyber version of a get well soon card!
Especially all you Vets out there. He is a Vet also. He is a brother to all of us but as you Vets know, there is a special bond there.

Old 09-29-2016, 11:44 AM
gangstakr
Logistics Pro
Received 55 Likes on 33 Posts
I have bad news about another one of us in the Kingdom. Robert (Gangstakr) needs a little propping up. He's fighting the tumor in his head but needs a little strength from the Kingdom. I talked with him on the phone last night. The meds have his brain a bit scrambled but he's in good spirits considering. He just needs a pat on the ol' shoulder. He's used to being the strength and leader of his friends and family. Now it's his turn to need some. I invite all those of the Kingdom to PM Robert. Send him a Kingdom cyber version of a get well soon card!
Especially all you Vets out there. He is a Vet also. He is a brother to all of us but as you Vets know, there is a special bond there.
Thank you Jeff.
Many of you who know me, have not seen me post much lately. Sometimes the lights or screen hurt my vision. I'm still laughing at what people post. I just can't jump in like I want. If I do, I'll say what I mean and peoples feelings get hurt, I'm not one to hold back.
All in all I'm doing good, thanks to all who have sent P,M's Much love to you.

Old 09-29-2016, 11:51 AM
bajafishnut
Cargo Master
As you know el Rey, I pm'd him and offered any body parts, that I have not completely worn out, and I mean it. That being said, my heart goes out to him, and my VA voodoo doll has another pin in it, for their failure to help him, and others.

I cannot wrap my brain around, how it is that we can offer sex changes to federal prisoners, and supply special religious diets, to terrorists, and yet to deny Veterans health care? That is so wrong, and upside down, that it is incomprehensible to me.

Best of everything to you Robert, and perhaps a letter to Trump, with all our signatures, can move a mountain for you. Who is the Kingdom Scribe, and best at wording things? Teach?

Baja

Old 09-29-2016, 12:02 PM
JEFFFAFA
Hotshot
Originally Posted by bajafishnut
As you know el Rey, I pm'd him and offered any body parts, that I have not completely worn out, and I mean it. That being said, my heart goes out to him, and my VA voodoo doll has another pin in it, for their failure to help him, and others.

I cannot wrap my brain around, how it is that we can offer sex changes to federal prisoners, and supply special religious diets, to terrorists, and yet to deny Veterans health care? That is so wrong, and upside down, that it is incomprehensible to me.

Best of everything to you Robert, and perhaps a letter to Trump, with all our signatures, can move a mountain for you. Who is the Kingdom Scribe, and best at wording things? Teach?

Baja
GIGGER is the Kingdom scribe. 2,459,002X on how ridiculous the Vet's health care is. I am not a Vet but every time I think about it my Red, White, and Ford Blue blood BOILS. Makes me want to do a 3 stooges face slap to all those in DC responsible for this. Line 'em all up and go at it.
And Baja, special mention to you here. Robert prolly hasn't seen it yet since the monitor is bugging his vision, I'm sure he appreciates your shout out to the Kingdom on his behalf on your T/C thread.

Old 09-29-2016, 12:18 PM
Gembone
Logistics Pro
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Robert, our thoughts go out to you. I hope you can get the medical help you need to beat that thing. Take it easy and get all the rest you can.

Old 09-29-2016, 09:37 PM
Randle
Fleet Mechanic
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Getting back to the original idea of this thread. Either to be humorous or for a compliment. Well, this post is for a Compliment for our own Saint Shirley. So named by wise Baja and added to our Kingdom by me. What spawned me to post this well deserved compliment was a post Saint Shirley put on FB yesterday. Considering what is going on in her life now-a-days this is a testament to the awesome Woman and Human Being that she is. Above is Her post.

Thanks Jeff for posting this and for all the kind words. You and Linda have uplifted Miss Shirley more then you will ever know. I would also like to thank everyone in our Kingdom for all the prayers that have gone out for Shirley. Her health is going down but we thank the Lord for each and every day he give her.

Old 09-30-2016, 03:38 AM
GaryKip
Logistics Pro
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Randle, I wish you a speedy recovery. I'll include you in my prayers.

Old 09-30-2016, 12:26 PM
bajafishnut
Cargo Master
Well amigos, as I see this situation, with Gary in the North, and Russ at land's end in the South, El Rey in the middle, with the Bump Kingdom from coast to coast, we have this covered pretty well. It would be interesting, to see a map of the USA, Canada, & Mexico, with a dot for every Bump member all over this continent, and know that each and every one is praying & supporting both St. Shirley, & Robert. Since thoughts matter, I know that all of us are thinking of you two right now, and praying for the best.

Baja

Old 09-30-2016, 12:31 PM
JEFFFAFA
Hotshot
Originally Posted by bajafishnut
Well amigos, as I see this situation, with Gary in the North, and Russ at land's end in the South, El Rey in the middle, with the Bump Kingdom from coast to coast, we have this covered pretty well. It would be interesting, to see a map of the USA, Canada, & Mexico, with a dot for every Bump member all over this continent, and know that each and every one is praying & supporting both St. Shirley, & Robert. Since thoughts matter, I know that all of us are thinking of you two right now, and praying for the best.

Baja
AND A BIG 2X!

Old 09-30-2016, 12:46 PM
bajafishnut
Cargo Master
Just for the humor in it... think about this;

Do I need a college degree in anatomy to qualify?

There are important questions to be answered about the bathroom legislation and transgenders being able to use a restroom of the gender that they "identify" with.

Will public restrooms be required to have a Genital Inspection Station posted at the entrance to all public restrooms?

Who will have to pay these Pecker Checkers, the people using the restroom, or the entity that owns the restroom?

And how much money will a Pecker Checker be paid to check peckers?

Or, do we pay a Pecker Checker by the number of peckers checked by each Pecker Checker?

How many peckers can a Pecker Checker check if a Pecker Checker could check peckers?

What has this country come to when the U.S. Department of Labor has to create a new job description of Politically Correct Restroom Service Inspectors?

Want to guess their motto???

"If you gotta pee - We gotta see!"

Old 09-30-2016, 01:41 PM
JEFFFAFA
Hotshot
Line #6 That laugh just made my day. Thanks Baja!

Quick Reply: JEFFFAFA'S Humorous Version Of Our "Kingdom".