N. California Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Nighteyez

Spooky October all topic thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2013, 11:11 AM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 132 Likes on 126 Posts
Joe, not going to buy anything until the Jetta sells. Hank, separation papers usually means getting out of the military. I guess, Joe feels he is in the military since he is working seven days a week. LOL

Jim

Old 10-30-2013, 12:54 PM
joe f350
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Nighteyez
Joe, not going to buy anything until the Jetta sells. Hank, separation papers usually means getting out of the military. I guess, Joe feels he is in the military since he is working seven days a week. LOL

Jim
It my geting laid of papers. I havented work at all this week the crush is winding down well get the jetta sold befor those deals get away

Old 10-30-2013, 06:52 PM
joe f350
Post Fiend
well got laid off today just filled ui hope i fill it out right mean i have spare tme on my hands

Old 10-30-2013, 07:31 PM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader

Well, that sucks, I thought you would be working until the middle of December. I guess not. Hopefully you can find another job soon.

The cats arrived today, so I will take the black kitty to the shop first thing in the morning, and hope he can get it done in one day. I called today and asked him about it, and he says he should be able to. This way I can bring it home tomorrow night and then go to the DMV on Friday (in my F350, not the Jag) to get it legal. Once I get the tags for it, I'll put it on, fill up the gas tank, and take it out for a drive to Madera at least, and maybe a little farther. Won't be able to go too far before my right leg gets sore, so a short jaunt is better. John will flip the seat rails for me when he has time so it will be much more comfortable to drive then.

Jim

Old 10-30-2013, 07:50 PM
04badford
Lead Driver
Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by hanklin
Scott, where about Manteca do you live? I go out to transfer station sometimes and maybe could meet up.
Hank , off of the 99 frw and Lathrop rd love lace transfer is inbetween union and airport I'm on the other side of the freeway, I'll be heading up to Copperopolis Tomarrow to strip forms and set the swing gate. when you planning on heading this way?

Old 10-30-2013, 08:53 PM
joe f350
Post Fiend
Well, that sucks, I thought you would be working until the middle of December. I guess not. Hopefully you can find another job soon.

The cats arrived today, so I will take the black kitty to the shop first thing in the morning, and hope he can get it done in one day. I called today and asked him about it, and he says he should be able to. This way I can bring it home tomorrow night and then go to the DMV on Friday (in my F350, not the Jag) to get it legal. Once I get the tags for it, I'll put it on, fill up the gas tank, and take it out for a drive to Madera at least, and maybe a little farther. Won't be able to go too far before my right leg gets sore, so a short jaunt is better. John will flip the seat rails for me when he has time so it will be much more comfortable to drive then.

Jim

Jim
well give me a call befor u go as i have a lot of spare time and i can help u get stuff done on the jags lol i bet im cheaper then the other guy and i need to go to the dmv and find out my my f350 isnt poping up in the dmv as an inshured vechial

Old 10-30-2013, 08:59 PM
CLINT-THE-GREAT
Posting Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Evening Jim and Hank

-The Great

Old 10-30-2013, 08:59 PM
CLINT-THE-GREAT
Posting Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Celebrate... the week is Half Over!!! Woot Woot!!!

-The Great

Old 10-30-2013, 09:47 PM
04badford
Lead Driver
Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by CLINT-THE-GREAT
Celebrate... the week is Half Over!!! Woot Woot!!!

-The Great
All I'm thinking about is raiding the kids Halloween candy tomarrow nite
OOps I mean, checking the candy to make sure it's safe

Old 10-31-2013, 12:37 AM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader

Candy, candy, candy, cool holiday, get candy. Of course, I can always buy it at the store and get what I want, but free candy is always a good thing.

Joe, if the Jag passes smog tomorrow, after the cats are installed, I'll make an appointment at the Olive Ave DMV for Friday, so I don't have to stand in line. If you want, I can pick you up before I go. It will be in the F350 tho, as the cops like to make parking lot runs at the DMV and cite those cars with expired tags, or on a non-op.

Jim

Jim

Old 10-31-2013, 12:55 AM
joe f350
Post Fiend
Candy, candy, candy, cool holiday, get candy. Of course, I can always buy it at the store and get what I want, but free candy is always a good thing.

Joe, if the Jag passes smog tomorrow, after the cats are installed, I'll make an appointment at the Olive Ave DMV for Friday, so I don't have to stand in line. If you want, I can pick you up before I go. It will be in the F350 tho, as the cops like to make parking lot runs at the DMV and cite those cars with expired tags, or on a non-op.

Jim

Jim
that be nice u know i can install the cats for u know i have a 220 volt weilder yep and if they ask how u got the jag smoged say u towed it or they try to give u a ticket im trying to get the f350 reg of supsion i but inshurses on it over a week a ago ad dmv stil has no record so i was thinking if it hasnt gone threw online i take it in and show them i have it inshured with farmers

Old 10-31-2013, 06:38 AM
hanklin
Hotshot
Received 684 Likes on 397 Posts
Originally Posted by 04badford
Hank , off of the 99 frw and Lathrop rd love lace transfer is inbetween union and airport I'm on the other side of the freeway, I'll be heading up to Copperopolis Tomarrow to strip forms and set the swing gate. when you planning on heading this way?
Morn Scott and Joe,,
Generally I shoot out there on Saturdays as traffic is a pita. Ill put you in my cell and try to give you a heads up. Just so cheap it more than pays for diesel to make the 30 miles

Old 10-31-2013, 06:39 AM
hanklin
Hotshot
Received 684 Likes on 397 Posts
Morn gang
Happy Halloween

Old 10-31-2013, 08:59 AM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader

Happy Halloween Nor Cal FTE and friends. Hope everyone has a safe day, and evening.

Joe, I already have the appointment for Kartech to install the cats, and do another smog test. Let me know if you want to go to the DMV tomorrow, and I'll come get you.

Jim

Old 10-31-2013, 01:59 PM
joe f350
Post Fiend
What time man is ur apment I been wanting to see ur doolly and show u my f350

Quick Reply: Spooky October all topic thread