6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine

This is prolly a 1 page thread at most

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2017, 10:34 PM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 4,083 Likes on 1,624 Posts
Howdy Guys.......

It did darken up some......Got cooler

No Naps today......
Erans around town......plan and gather lumber for another project.

Put a new ad in the local paper for my Raptor.......

Great pictures Jim.......

Old 08-22-2017, 04:47 AM
EO2SeaBee
Hotshot
Received 95 Likes on 45 Posts
Originally Posted by 92F350CC
But it wouldn't be a true RAM without the truck nuts.
But, he also doesn't flip his moose antlers up! Andre is SUCH a rebel!

Monty, glad it wasn't too heavy on the stupidity calls for you. When you had the juice refilled, did anyone test for a leak? Just thinking R-22 can get REAL expensive if you have to keep refilling. On previous systems I've had, the dryer filter was painted carbon steel, and would rust out over time, creating a leak. Replace the dryer and recharge the system and good to go for a while longer.

Roy, you can't just say you're picking up lumber for a project, and not fill us in on the project!!

Howdy Andre, Darren, Don, Dak, Mitch, Dave, Gerry, Jim, Scott and all. Have a great day!

Old 08-22-2017, 06:36 AM
Jigger2020
FTE Legend
Received 5,290 Likes on 1,715 Posts
Howdy Doug n all, I'm still enjoying my time off at the trailer, alls swell

Old 08-22-2017, 09:11 AM
EO2SeaBee
Hotshot
Glad things are going well Gerry. Enjoy what's left of your summer break! We're still waiting for pics of the train horns.

Old 08-22-2017, 10:11 AM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
Received 7,466 Likes on 2,304 Posts
Good morning guys!

Owen's JV team won their game last night 10 to 14. We played at Kimberly (the team that has Varsity played and lost to on Friday). Owen wasn't starting and didn't get much play time, but he's pretty young on the team. I was happy to watch and see them play. No injuries and a victory on the road.

Old 08-22-2017, 10:12 AM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
Received 7,466 Likes on 2,304 Posts
lol...I didn't even catch that. It seems to be happening a lot lately.

Old 08-22-2017, 10:19 AM
EO2SeaBee
Hotshot
Andre, you gotta love these double posts bumping up our counts!

Congrats on the victory - even if he didn't get much play time. I'm sure it will come.

Old 08-22-2017, 03:17 PM
Dakster
Lead Driver
Received 111 Likes on 37 Posts
Howdy everyone. Just stopping in quick to say hello. Been a bad last 5-7 days for me - lots of pain for some reason. Joint and muscle pain. BP out of wack. Seeing the doctor soon and getting a bunch of blood tests done.

Good luck selling that 5th wheel Roy!

Old 08-22-2017, 06:10 PM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Originally Posted by EO2SeaBee
But, he also doesn't flip his moose antlers up! Andre is SUCH a rebel!

Monty, glad it wasn't too heavy on the stupidity calls for you. When you had the juice refilled, did anyone test for a leak? Just thinking R-22 can get REAL expensive if you have to keep refilling. On previous systems I've had, the dryer filter was painted carbon steel, and would rust out over time, creating a leak. Replace the dryer and recharge the system and good to go for a while longer.

Roy, you can't just say you're picking up lumber for a project, and not fill us in on the project!!

Howdy Andre, Darren, Don, Dak, Mitch, Dave, Gerry, Jim, Scott and all. Have a great day!

I was wondering if I was going to get a comment.........

I am building a parking spot....10ft x 30ft alongside the road into the ditch. Put in a culvert....build a wall.......fill with dirt.....top off with gravel.
I'll have pictures by the end of tomorrow........

Old 08-22-2017, 08:44 PM
golfmedik
Lead Driver
Received 83 Likes on 16 Posts
Doug, just a shot of freon and she is up and running.

Well, the rest of the shift SUCKED! We did not sleep more than an hour and ran two really critical patients after midnight and then a wreck at 730 with four vehicles. Didn't leave work until 11 o'clock. Then couldn't sleep all day. I'm sure I will have my days and nights reversed again. Sometimes I just get too tired to sleep.

Have a good night guys. Gonna try to catch up on the forum a bit to see if I get sleepy

Old 08-22-2017, 11:46 PM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Originally Posted by Dakster
Howdy everyone. Just stopping in quick to say hello. Been a bad last 5-7 days for me - lots of pain for some reason. Joint and muscle pain. BP out of wack. Seeing the doctor soon and getting a bunch of blood tests done.

Good luck selling that 5th wheel Roy!
Dak......Go to the WalMart in Anchorage and try some of those drugs......

Old 08-23-2017, 04:54 AM
EO2SeaBee
Hotshot
Originally Posted by golfmedik
Doug, just a shot of freon and she is up and running.

Well, the rest of the shift SUCKED! We did not sleep more than an hour and ran two really critical patients after midnight and then a wreck at 730 with four vehicles. Didn't leave work until 11 o'clock. Then couldn't sleep all day. I'm sure I will have my days and nights reversed again. Sometimes I just get too tired to sleep.

Have a good night guys. Gonna try to catch up on the forum a bit to see if I get sleepy
This is SOOO true! Having a rotating shift is bad enough, but once you get behind on the sleep, it seems to get worse. Thankfully, once my shift ends, I can usually get my body back to a routine sleep cycle until the next shift starts. The last few nights, I have done between 3 and 4 hours of sleep per night, even though I'm in bed for 5 hours or so. It gets aggravating staring at the clock all night waiting for it to go off. Thankfully, Thursday evening will end this set for me, and Friday morning I don't plan to be up before 06:30.

Roy, we've heard promises of pictures before. Don't let us down!

Dak, hope you feel better soon. As Roy suggested, perhaps some non-prescription "meds" will make things better.

Time to make the perfume guys. I suspect that the refinery will be tying up all loose items today and tomorrow so they don't blow away this weekend with a tropical storm or hurricane. Could be busy the next couple of days.

Have a great day all.

Old 08-23-2017, 05:08 AM
Mcobble
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys...

I just bought a 2013 F350 Diesel yesterday with 80k miles. Hoping these trucks are reliable for I still paid out the nose. Any suggestions to a first time diesel owner that knows nothing about trucks.lol. I'll be pulling a 32 ft searay few times in summer and other than that it's my daily commuter 12 miles to work. Anything service wise I should be thinking about?

Old 08-23-2017, 07:24 AM
Desert Don
Lead Driver
Received 4,731 Likes on 1,676 Posts
Originally Posted by Mcobble
I just bought a 2013 F350 Diesel yesterday with 80k miles. Hoping these trucks are reliable for I still paid out the nose. Any suggestions to a first time diesel owner that knows nothing about trucks.lol. I'll be pulling a 32 ft searay few times in summer and other than that it's my daily commuter 12 miles to work. Anything service wise I should be thinking about?
If you don't have one, get the diesel supplement for the owners manual and study it. Other than that... .https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/9...ch-folder.htm] is a host of info here.

Hope you nave great luck with the new to you truck.

And welcome to the forum, and the one page thread!!!

Old 08-23-2017, 08:23 AM
Iowa Ford
Post Fiend
Received 287 Likes on 132 Posts
Pics from short vacation to the UP.

Quincy mine shaft house.<br/>I forgot the pic of the steam powered hoist.

Short tram ride down the hill to go inside the seventh level Addit.

Excellent tour guide, explaining how it worked.<br/>He turned the lights out so we could experience mining by candle light !

Stopped at Roy's for a Pastie. <br/>Pronounced (pass-tee)<br/>Delicious !

Had to go see the bears again, only one showed up.

Quick Reply: This is prolly a 1 page thread at most