6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine

This is prolly a 1 page thread at most

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2016, 07:02 PM
ESCBuckets
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2016 F550 CC wiring

New to this truck and this site, not sure how to get started. So here it is. I have a new 2016 F550 CC Diesel that will be a bucket truck when done. I need to find the ignition circuit wiring diagram to connect the remote start from the bucket. Any help out there? Found nothing online so far.

Old 01-23-2016, 07:05 PM
Ferguson65
Logistics Pro
Received 200 Likes on 85 Posts
Originally Posted by EO2SeaBee
Scott, I was wondering how some of you that work for a living were handling the conditions up there. I can see that being a frustrating day for you. Hope you guys fare well through all of that. Maybe at least by Monday, things will have settled down a bit.

I just put a bunch of time and little bit of money in the tractor to get it in good shape. To have it fall apart in 5 minutes killed me.

I'm just happy its not a weekday. Well, a weekday would have been great because it would have been a paid freebie day off. We are assembling 3 rigid quarry trucks right now and made a last minute push to get all the work done under the trucks on Friday. Lots of welding on tailgate installs this coming week but at least that's not laying on the ground work. We have lots of loaders out on snow removal jobs but I'm not on call because they refuse to pay the premium for it. The roads are too bad to take the Pete out anyway, when I went belt hunting the roads were horrible at best.

Old 01-23-2016, 07:09 PM
Ferguson65
Logistics Pro
Originally Posted by bigredtruckmi
Scott, check online to see if they have the belt. Go to tractorsupply.com to check . Good luck. We have had those heavy snows in previous years.

Just got done doing just that Dave. No local stores stock the 105". I'm gonna have to borrow. My father in law has a bigger walk behind than my brother but he's so **** about his stuff I'm somewhat afraid to borrow it.

Old 01-23-2016, 07:09 PM
bigredtruckmi
Lead Driver
Received 218 Likes on 50 Posts
Originally Posted by ESCBuckets
New to this truck and this site, not sure how to get started. So here it is. I have a new 2016 F550 CC Diesel that will be a bucket truck when done. I need to find the ignition circuit wiring diagram to connect the remote start from the bucket. Any help out there? Found nothing online so far.
Welcome to the forum... might look in the teck folder, don't know if your needed info is there. If not start a new thread under the 6.7 section. There are tecks who help a lot in this section.

Old 01-23-2016, 07:19 PM
bigredtruckmi
Lead Driver
Received 218 Likes on 50 Posts
Originally Posted by Ferguson65
Just got done doing just that Dave. No local stores stock the 105". I'm gonna have to borrow. My father in law has a bigger walk behind than my brother but he's so **** about his stuff I'm somewhat afraid to borrow it.
Try this. You go over and pick him and the blower up. You'll pay him with a 12 pack for his labor. See what he says. Won't hurt to ask.

Old 01-23-2016, 07:23 PM
EO2SeaBee
Hotshot
Received 95 Likes on 45 Posts
Scott, I can only imagine how messed up getting around is right now after seeing the pics my daughter sent, as well as those I saw on The Weather Channel earlier today. That's why I said I hope it's better by Monday. At least with it being the weekend, fewer people are required to be out in it.

Howdy Dave.

Old 01-23-2016, 07:30 PM
Ferguson65
Logistics Pro
Originally Posted by bigredtruckmi
Try this. You go over and pick him and the blower up. You'll pay him with a 12 pack for his labor. See what he says. Won't hurt to ask.

I can't even get a 12 pack around here right now! Tried the grocery store that just got licensed to sell beer when I went to Ace. Closed. Beer distributor........Closed. Walmart--closed. Busiest pizza place in town--closed, with a crewcab F550 plow buried in the middle of the parking lot. Eastern PA is shut down. If you're never been to PA, our liquor laws seem to still date back to prohibition.

Last I saw was 21" in Philly, 30+ in Allentown. I'm between the 2 but closer to Allentown. We have a lot of snow! Allentown was only supposed to get 6-12, they have broken their all time single storm snowfall record by 5" and its still falling.

Going to try the brothers first. Have a neighbor I've helped in the big ones that may offer his up too. Forgot about that.

Old 01-23-2016, 07:33 PM
Ferguson65
Logistics Pro
Scott, I can only imagine how messed up getting around is right now after seeing the pics my daughter sent, as well as those I saw on The Weather Channel earlier today. That's why I said I hope it's better by Monday. At least with it being the weekend, fewer people are required to be out in it.

Howdy Dave.

Philly will be a week or more before its normal again with a snowfall this severe. Most of the burbs will probably be ok by tomorrow night. They are expecting it to move out sooner now, hopefully should be done between 9 and 11.

Old 01-23-2016, 07:34 PM
EO2SeaBee
Hotshot
Dang, snowed in and no beer? Life sux!

Old 01-23-2016, 07:35 PM
EO2SeaBee
Hotshot
Originally Posted by Ferguson65
Philly will be a week or more before its normal again with a snowfall this severe. Most of the burbs will probably be ok by tomorrow night. They are expecting it to move out sooner now, hopefully should be done between 9 and 11.
Considering how many really big bridges there are in and around Philly to get everyone around (especially the ones over the river), I can see it being a real mess. Are the bridges heated or have a deicing system built in, or is it whatever they can do with plows, sand and salt?

Old 01-23-2016, 07:36 PM
Ferguson65
Logistics Pro
Dang, snowed in and no beer? Life sux!
Oh I have beer. I just wanted GOOD beer. The keg is for mass consumption, and when that's the goal quality isn't of the utmost importance.

Old 01-23-2016, 07:38 PM
EO2SeaBee
Hotshot
My favorite flavor of beer is "FREE". Second best is "COLD".

Old 01-23-2016, 07:41 PM
Ferguson65
Logistics Pro
Considering how many really big bridges there are in and around Philly to get everyone around (especially the ones over the river), I can see it being a real mess. Are the bridges heated or have a deicing system built in, or is it whatever they can do with plows, sand and salt?

No deicing systems I know of on bridges. There is a system on about a mile of route 78 in NJ, but that's the only one I know of. Plows, salt and sand is all. They weren't even salting when I was out earlier, coming down too fast. Phillys hangup is how tight most of the side streets are. Its an old city that wasn't designed for car parking on the streets. Even the main arteries are tight. They actually put plows on the trash trucks to do double duty when its real bad like this.

Old 01-23-2016, 07:47 PM
Dakster
Lead Driver
Received 111 Likes on 37 Posts
So PA's laws are actually up to prohibition now. Good to know.

I can't help the new person out either with his circuit. Perhaps a look at the coffee table book in the "sticky" section of the 6.7 Diesel forum would help?

The investor's partners looked at my house today - the seemed to be content with it. so we will see.

My need some straight up scotch there Scott... Days like that with the snow makes you wish you had some napalm...

Old 01-23-2016, 07:52 PM
EO2SeaBee
Hotshot
I was there back in October for 4 days for the first time in 40 years and was amazed at the roads in the area. Of course, the last time I was there, I was way too young to drive, or care. This time, I was in a strange vehicle, in an even stranger town, trying to navigate to places I didn't know and kept my head on a swivel for the one way streets, bike lanes and narrow roads, as well as all of the obstacles that come with them. Of course, the pedestrians don't bother looking either. This was all on dry roads and in lots of sunlight. I can only imagine how much worse it is right now. None of the bridges over the river were exactly small, or only slightly pitched either. I guess even with a plow, it is slow going - if at all - on those bridges.

We stayed in Atlantic City and commuted each day to visit my daughter. I saw familiar sights on the news today, but they were all covered in lots of snow. WOW.

Quick Reply: This is prolly a 1 page thread at most