1980 - 1986 Bullnose F100, F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Early Eighties Bullnose Ford Truck

I've been quite a taker from this site...

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 09:10 PM
SmealDeal
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've been quite a taker from this site...

I've been quite a taker from this site... I have an 84 ford that came from the factory with an aspirated 6.9. My dad bought this in the early 90's when my stepmother wrecked our 82. He took the 400 out of the eighty two, souped it up and put it in the 84 (also painted it white like the wrecked 82) It then became a pulling truck for a few years. After its pulling days it chased coyotes, tore up fields, pulled countless teenagers out the ditch in the winter, then was demoted to hauling firewood on the farm. After its long, hard life, I rescued it in its rusted out-rode hard and put away wet state, from my dad for 500 dollars. As this truck was as much a part of me as it was my childhood, I took every bolt out of it and have been restoring it from the ground up (all by myself minus the engine machine work and final paint), asking questions of my uncle and reading countless articles and diagrams from this site. I would love to share the story, what I've learned, and the pictures with my fellow Ford Truck Enthusiasts, and am hoping someone could tell me how to go about it... she sits now nearly completely assembled pushin 600 horse with mostly original ford parts wherever possible and lookin brand spankin new.

Old 07-18-2011, 09:51 PM
ctubutis
Received 72 Likes on 56 Posts
Extracted from Sticky Submission thread and created own thread.

BTW welcome to FTE.