General Automotive Discussion

Any Ford employees on here? Need some help

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2010, 08:22 PM
captain p4
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Any Ford employees on here? Need some help

My gf is going to look at and possibly purchase a Fiesta tomorrow and I need an x-plan PIN to make things go as smoothly as possible. The website that had some people who were willing to give them out has gone down (transferring servers or something) and we're kind of in a bind, because we need to get a car this weekend. Anyway, if there is anyone on here that could help is out it will be very much appreciated!

Old 11-26-2010, 05:17 AM
tseekins
Super Moderator
Received 1,221 Likes on 803 Posts
Originally Posted by captain p4
My gf is going to look at and possibly purchase a Fiesta tomorrow and I need an x-plan PIN to make things go as smoothly as possible. The website that had some people who were willing to give them out has gone down (transferring servers or something) and we're kind of in a bind, because we need to get a car this weekend. Anyway, if there is anyone on here that could help is out it will be very much appreciated!

I'm not a Ford employee but I did just buy a Focus using my X-plan. It didn't save me very much on a car that small. Ford's profit margin on their small cars is pretty narrow. You can negotiate nearly as low as X-plan IMHO.

Old 11-26-2010, 12:39 PM
mercman86
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I agree with Tim, especially if you are just looking into a basic model (crank windows, stick shift, ect..) the dealer will just want to get rid of those cheapo models as soon as they can. Especially if they have a lot of them sitting around.