View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 10:58 AM
theshua
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have a 2010 Ford F150, Lariat. I am having the same issue too. The message "Tire Pressure Sensor Fault" will come on and then the low tire pressure light will come on. The message will go away but the low tire pressure light will stay on. This has been going on for a while. After also researching it, some one posted somewhere that they are having the same issue and it was because of a cell phone charger. They advised that when you use a cell phone charger in the cigarette lighter or the 12v outlet, the message will come on. I tried it and sure enough, the message only comes on when I am using the my cell phone. I can drive it for months and the message will not come on but after using my cell phone charger, the message comes on. Does not come on right away but usually after 15 mins or so.

Do you remember if you were using some kind of charger, either cell phone or a GPS charger, when the message came on?

Been trying to have dealership fix it but they would either relearn the system and charge me or say they can recreate the problem.