Old 11-08-2010, 07:01 PM
lakewood
Posting Guru
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Looking at getting a Raptor, few questions

Me and my dad are thinking about buying a raptor here locally, shipping it to mexico, meeting the truck there, and from there driving it all the way through central and south america to Peru, Peru is where my father is from so this will be our ending point, and there we will sell the truck and head back to the states. we plan to use the Raptor to it'll fullest potentials, and we will be taking thousands of photos, so if we go through with our trip, i will be posting them on here and sending them to Ford to use to promote the Raptor. Our trip will be several thousand miles long, and we will be stoping at every mud pit, sand dune, any thing to test the raptor.

here come the questions, Is there a supercharger kit our for the 6.2? We have our eyes set on getting the 6.2. (yes i know the 5.4 has been discontinued)

anyone have any experience getting stuck with the bfg's?

whats the lowest gearing the Raptor offers? And can you get e-lockers with it?

We will probably be putting a topper on it, and set up two beds on top of each other for us to sleep in, and probably be pulling a trailer, with ATV"S. So hows this beast tow? In comparison to a super duty like im used to??

Thanks