Old 05-29-2010, 05:36 PM
liftnw8z
(CL) Team Brahma
Received 85 Likes on 71 Posts
The Ride With a Purpose - Little Lambs of Lima Car Show (56K WARNING!!)

Hey gang...thought I'd use this as a pic thread to share some of the photos I took today. Those of you who have me on FaceBook have probably seen the whole album I posted (no, I'm not reposting all 88 photos) but for those who don't, here's your chance to see some of the cars and trucks that were there today. All total, there were 39 cars and trucks there.

Maybe in 2011 we can get some more Ford trucks there...

SVT Mustang (had it's papers and everything):

Mercury Comet with a 390:

Several shots on a Shelby 500 Mustang. Sweet car:

A newer Mustang with a really nice mural paint job on the hood:

The lone Ford truck there, aside from my Explorer, but they don't get too much nicer than this for nearly stock 2wd's. Low mileage on this, and only had about 300 miles or more put on since 2006 I think the guy said:

Ford Roadsters seemed to be popular street rods at the show:

George's first car...a Model A. It's for sale, for $13k.

Before you give me grief about this being a Chrysler product, there's a story here. The owner of this car is injured/paralyzed from the waist down. This car is fitted with hand controls so he can drive it. Beautiful deep black with the red tail stripes, and he rolled around it in his chair once parked and took care of any final 'dusting off' it needed at the show. I don't know the man's issues as to how he became injured/paralyzed and all that - but it just shows that his love of classic muscle cars was not deterred by his physical condition.

There were more, with a fair number of GM's (mostly classic Chevelles, Camaros, and Impalas) and some imports as well. Really nice day, and some nice cars.