Thread: 2010 G2G ideas.
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 01:23 PM
kermmydog
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Wow, it looks like we will miss Nevada's G2G. We are moving south at the end of May. We will base either in Pahrump or Kingman AZ until we see where Vici will be working next school year. I can't wait to get out of Fallon's weather. I will miss somethings. It is hard to find mechanic's like Lester & Scott @ Lesters Automotive on Nevada St in Fallon. Thanks Michelle for the heads up on them. I have told Les that you & Larry recommended him to me.
Fallon has little crime, but a lot of no drivers, that need to pay attention when driving. Nevada needs a LAW AGAINST CELL PHONE use while driving. I hate more laws but one is needed here in Fallon.
Vici right now is looking at Las Vegas & Casa Grande AZ, they are also very interested in her. I will miss getting to visit weekly with my only real friend lifelong from Hawthorne. But I can't do Northern Nevada winters anymore. I lived in Hawthorne most of my life & the weather there is so much different than any other place up this way. Even when we had rough winters it was & is nothing like the rest of Northern part of the State. In fact for the last several years RVer stay in Hawthorne for the winter because it is so mild compared to any farther north, yet they still get four seasons.
Craig