View Single Post
Old 07-16-2003, 08:16 PM
cigarxtc
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone from Tulsa?

If you know the vin of the truck that the V6 came out of, then any Ford Dealership could track any Recalls or TSB's for it. You could probably also jump on the official Ford website to check there.

Ya, I've read that a lot of people have used the SiDo with their V6 with good results. I was more than pleased with the sound and power of the SiSo.

The plug wires were around $60 from Summit racing. But that was when they were fairly new. So the price might have come down by now.

The spark plugs were more than a regular plug but less expensive than those darn Bosch4Platinums!

I get all my auto stuff from OReilly's or Summit Racing. Autozone can kiss my glass! They have horrible management and very very poor service at every store that I've visited in Tulsa and Owasso.

B&M Usually has the Flowmasters in stock. I'm not sure on the prices. You will just have to call and check around. I ordered my Flowmaster from carparts.com and then just had B&M Exhaust install it the way I wanted. They were more than willing to work with me on how to have the system installed and let me watch as they fitted and welded everything in. Great guys and great service.

Your K&N setup helps, but you would probably notice an improvement when you hit the go pedal if you trim the outside of the air cover off and get rid of the snorkel. It will pull in the ambient temp air but when you are moving the air will be almost just as cool as the air in the fender so you wouldn't loose any cool air power.