Old 11-21-2009, 11:41 AM
rtm038
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by enphluence
I have found those entries as well, they are general pinout descriptions, each of which is not very helpful. None of which show the CAN BUS System, the actual harness pinouts, Navigation Pinouts, VSS or any other importtant info.

Those are great if you are hooking up a stereo and bought adapter plugs, this is available on the package of the plug.

I need the wiring schematics to know where they go in the cars. It is not possible to put a nav radio from an 03 into an 05 unless it was factory wired, you cannot put a nav radio from an 07 into an 03-06. By obtaining these diagrams/schematics I will be able to figure out open harness pins and where they could go.

So if anyone has the schematic/diagrams/pinouts or whatever a person likes to call these un-obtainable documents, please let me know.

Thank You
Oh, that's gonna be a LOT of information. The amount of information in Alldata for just one of those vehicles is quite a bit. Unfortunately, Alldata doesn't let you copy, paste, save to file, etc. any of their info, which means that you'd have to print out each diagram. Do you know any mechanics that would let you search their Alldata programs for the information?