Old 11-01-2009, 06:22 PM
Tylus
MMNC (SS)(Ret)
Received 30 Likes on 22 Posts
blower is planned...but I'm going FI on my Mustang first. After I put the FRPP Whipple in her, I think I'll give Brenspeed some business for the Saleen on the Expy. I'm still recovering from the RoushCharger and buying 2 vehicles this year though.
Originally Posted by chuck s
If the intention is to "pimp your ride" you've succeeded! The Harley Davidson model F150 has no relationship to Harley other than Ford pays a royalty to Harley to use the name.
you sure? I thought for sure that Harley and Ford were partners from the very beginning and Henry Ford cruised the roads in an original hardtail.....FYI: sarcasm

I am well aware they share nothing in common except genius marketing and a $$$ exchange.

Every since 2001 when the first HD F-150 showed up on the scene, the HD Fords have been some of the best looking production F series IMO.

I currently own a run of the mill Expy that looks like every other 07-10 Expy. I can spend $2,000 roughly and have a 1 off Expy that looks like nothing else that everybody can purchase off the showroom floor.
and as long as I do my research and do a good job, it will look like a Factory vehicle.

You may not like 'em, but I do. And I'm not alone in this I think. A few guys on another forum have already given me a few great ideas I hadn't even considered.

we'll see though. I fly out tonight, so it'll be Christmas roughly before I can put any of this into action. Take it easy