Thread: WVO systems
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 01:17 AM
littledre1
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by usherac21
I had the system installed by Pieter Efthiamiatos in Danbury, CT. I saw the kit before it was installed. I understand their tech support is really good. There are several posts on here by people who installed it themselves who said it ony took them one day to do it. The convenience of the install and the service Pieter provided, along with the support he's provided since, really made the extra money for the install worth it. If you want his number to talk to him, just PM me and I can provide it. Good luck.
If you are in the Northeast and looking to get a Vegistroke system/install I can't say enough good things about Pieter. Install and customer service from him have been top notch. On top of that he's always got lots of oil on hand for sale if you're not interested/don't have the time to collect. PM me for details if you're interested.

As far as the Vegistroke system goes it is AWESOME!!!! I have 10K on the system so far and it has worked perfectly. IMHO if you own a 7.3 there is NO other system that compares to the V3 period!!

Buy it. It's worth every penny.