View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 09:26 PM
Colo79Ford
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dont think im going to be able to go because of money... ohhwell. I already put the snow tires on anyways. The trick or treat drags sound like a hell of a time. Some sponsors of the track and employees stepped up big time for sunday.

there wwill be a box class, and a no box class. $1000 to win in both classes. You can also pay double the entry fee and if you win you get $2000 instead of $1000, but the double jackpot applies to the winner only.

I think the entry was between 45-50 bucks, and they have buy back ins after first sound.

They are having a huge cookout saturday, bring a dish.

Heres some of an e-mail.....

"MAKE PLANS NOW TO TAKE HOME SOME CASH:

Here are some of the things that Darrel, Ene, and myself have come up with for this great event. We are going to be short on time because the track gets so cold at night, so here is the run down. $50 bucks will buy you in the box or no box class and it will be 1000.00 to win. $100.00 bucks if you enter twice will pay 2000.00 to win. If you enter twice you are only elegible for dubble of the winners check. This is a way that you can win 2000.00 and run one set of elimimations. There will be a first round buy backs and the cost will be 30.00 bucks. We are going to payout 16 spots if there is 64 or more cars in your class. 32 cars or more and we will pay 8 spots. The more cars we have the better the payouts will be. We are planning ( time permiting ) a second chane gamblers race after 3 round and the payout will depend on entrys.If there is alot of cars 300.00-500.00 ?????? The second chance will also be seperate till the end for there own winner. The two winners will then race for a prize, money or gift cards, something for fun. Remember, Race of Champions is in the morning so we are going to run a fast pace so be ready. Two races could each win 2000.00 and thats some great money a PMI race. Good luck to all and if you have any ??? I will be at PMI this weekend. Gary"

There will be racing on BOTH DAYS!!! Here is the race format for saturday

"JUNIOR DRAGSTER RACE FORMAT
The Jr's will arrive at 8:00 AM, qualifying beginning at 9:00 AM, two qualifiers and begin eliminations, followed by a King/Queen of the Track Race, followed by a Parents Race.

BIG CAR RACE FORMAT
Gates will open at 11:00 AM, tech will be open at 11:00 AM, time trials will begin at 1:00 PM, close staging lanes at 3:30 PM, eliminations starting at 4:00. Please understand that the race format time schedule is our tentative schedule. We will announce the schedule throughout the day."

Hope some of this info helps