View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 07:02 PM
57 Ford Mama
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yipppyyyyy

I'm humbly honored!!!

Go to my gallery and i have posted a bunch of pix!

I was raised by a race car driver---- Formula Fords--- My MOM none the less- WON over 60 races out 62 So, ive had my share of old trucks and cars. I am a single mom and wanted to find a great project for us BOTH to work on, a boy needs to have his head under the hood! (so to speak) LOL

SO, i have BIG plans for our "new" 57' Ordered a bunch of things over the holiday, looking to transfer to power steering and disc breaks up from, keep drum in back- on the search for Pinion/racket (spelling)? disc system (used if i can find one) the motor is great, just some minor adjustments and tweeks- 302 V8. The interior needs everything White vinyl with blue trim bench seat- chrome throughout---- new heater, fix hole in floor board - last owner switch to automatic.
Exterior, a lot as well. Work in progress for sure! in the end- Powder baby blue with opec/white reverse flames - blonde wooden bed and chrome everywhere!

Thanks SOOOO much for the love!

Hope to meet everyone at a fun event in the future! You will surly see my baby out and about!

Alana aka- 57 Ford Mama!