View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 06:05 PM
strokin'_tatsch
Post Fiend
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
do you have a gooseneck hitch??? if so then make sure you don't have a trailer ball on your bumper so they can't hook to the bumper and they have to hook to the gooseneck, just make sure you take off the tailgate first. then air down the tires to about 45 psi, put it in 4 low, put the tranny in 1st so you don't fry it, and when they signal y'all to go hold your brake for a bit and make him punch his. as soon as you hear his tires start to spin then give it gas and then let off the brake to avoid rolling backward. if you have to hook to the bumper then make sure you put some good amount of weight in the back of the truck so that you don't spin the back tires. i pulled against one of my friends after school and although he had 4x4 and an auto tranny i had 4 elevator weights in the back of my truck and of course it was my powerstroke vs. his gasser so i had a big torque advantage. i won by the way. good luck, take some video to put up on you tube and here to prove that ford is the best, and hope that you don't rip the rearend out of your boss's truck and get fired!!!