View Single Post
Old 12-26-2006, 05:38 PM
T18skyguy
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think it's important to keep it all in perspective. If someone wants to spend a little more for what they perceive as a quality product then why not? How much money have we all wasted in our lives that has gone essentially to nothin-all that junk we paid for thats just sittin around the house or shop we havent used in years. Bad investments etc. I guess what Im sayin is that we all have done alot worse things with our money than invest in an expensive oil. At least you get something positive and lasting out of it. Not like those 3 buck coffee's I get at Starbucks that Ive already pee'ed in the john. That being said, I do think that the choice of oil is probably way down on the list of reasons our vehicles get deep six'ed. There are so many other land mines that jump up and get us. To get a vehicle to last 20-30 years you have to do so many things right and have the time to do it that most of us fall short for one reason or another. What does our vehicles in is rarely an oil related failure.