View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 11:08 PM
WilliesSD250
Laughing Gas
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mike, you dirty little rat......upstairs on FTE and didn't even tell me. Twin Tritons....I went down to Valdez the middle of September to help Mike out with a project......was planning to roll back to Palmer Oct.4, but the rain on the 3rd and the resulting road washout resulted in me staying until yesterday (monday). With the road the way it was it took about from 11 am to 2:30 pm just to drive from Valdez (milke 10) to THE HUB in Glennallen. Then is decided to snow on me from there to about Chickalloon. I finally got to the house in Palmer about 6:30 pm. Talk about a long drive......

I'm not gonna name any names, but ya forgot my DVD MIKE!!!! I'll be back in November for it, or ya could just mail it to me along with a cd of the pics of the road. I couldn't stop and take any photos.
BTW Mike, at evevations above 1600 ya got snow and the road between glennallen and Eureka is just plain lousy, but I guess DOT is more concerned with the Richardson right now. They weren't really getting after the plowing or sanding like I've seen in the past.