View Single Post
Old 09-07-2006, 06:04 PM
donjamer
Received 63 Likes on 34 Posts
Originally Posted by 84 400
I am looking at getting a 78 ford f250 4x4 lowboy. The truck runs real well and needs alot of work. What will it need to do to pass inspection? It does not smoke it has belts and they all the lights work. does it need a ed? if so i am gonna build one but if i could get away with just thhrowing on some tail lights i would rather do that for right now.

ahhh now for the fun stuff. I live up hear in northern ma and i want to do some wheeling with the truck when done. i don't want to beat it up but it would be nice to get her coated in some mud. I have gone to tempelton mass with one of my buddies and have also beeen to some state park in maine??? i don't know were...... is there any local places in the state were i won't get a ticket? Thanks

I know of the mass mudders and all that but i don't really have the time to join.... i just want to go wheeling and not have to worry about the cops. Any places near the lowell area?

thanks
I believe you need a Bed, Bumpers, all lights working, Horn, Wipers, Decent tires and no rotted through cab parts.. these are a minimum, there may be more..
You can just build a flatbed out of wood, but I beleive wood can't be used for the bumpers unless reinforced with steel.

Don't know of any places in northern ma to go wheeling..

Maybe the Ma Mudders website has some info you can access without having to join..