View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 09:22 PM
Franken-Truck
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok guys, some Bad news. . .

Well, dunno if its bad. . .could be good depending on who you are or how you look at it

I asked a mod for some advice on what to do leadership wise, but I will spare you a load of boredom and skip over the details (haven't heard back from him yet). Pretty much I'm dealing with a "depressing" personal problem Last 3-4 weeks have shown some improvment, but of course involvement in the chapter has wained. . .Been reading alot of self-help stuff. . .I dunno, you have to read it to get and how its suppossed to work (and why), basically I'm trying to keep my mind off certain things by filling them with other things that give some feeling of acomplishment, etc, blah blah. The Chapter hasn't fit in too well right now for planning meetings and events (I had preliminary plans for some big things this summer), they are/have been a source of anxiety which is usually enough to set me off, and a big part of the self-help shtuff is limiting those sources of anxiety (remember my little nervous breakdown last October?). Of course this is something I should have done years ago. . .

Anyways, I'm still going to be around posting, probably more so now that I have gotten this off my chest, but for the next couple a months I'm probably going to be kinda a crappy CL Don't really know how else to explain this or what else to say. Being the responcible Chapter leader I am ( ) I would feel guilty just fading out for a time. I just want to let you guys know whats going on, and I want to know what if anything you guys want to do about it, ie. If you feel the Chapter could use another Cl right now to keep the ball rolling thats cool with me. If anyone wants to step up for the time being thats cool too. . .or if you just don't care, thats fine (however disapointing) , or something else?. . .I'm hoping to hear from F2504x4 as well for some advice cause I sure as hell don't know what to do

I'm not going away, just chilling out and laying back some for awhile

~Steve A.K.A. Franken-Truck

Last edited by Franken-Truck; 06-08-2006 at 09:26 PM.