Thread: Wrapping Houses
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2006, 10:29 PM
FirstTry
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Birdhunter1
-Cut a pumpkin in half and place each half under the drive tires of a vehicle. No it will not get out.
-Cars on cinder blocks
-Plastic zip ties on the drive shaft
-Shrink wrapping over teh top and under vehicles
-dish (liquid form) soap on the windshield (takes lots of spraying to get an entire bottle finally sprayed off.
-bar soap on windows (house or car)
-Toilet paper in the trees (then light it, it is very freaky to watch a tree go up in flames in the fall by the way)
-Find the water meter, shut the water off to the house
-forks in the yard
-My personal favorite: get several bags of fertilizer (pellet type) and a spreader, spread several strip in the yard. If the spreader spreads a swath 15' wide then every 50' make a spread. The result will be several fertilized areas in the yard and several unfertilized areas, and of course different height's of grass.
-also write things in the yard with fertilizer (like someones initals!).
-If you really want to screw with somebody over a longer period of time:..... go and syphon a pint of gas out of their vehicle very day for 2-3 weeks (or more or less) then for the same amount of time go and add a pint of gas everyday. They will never notice just a pint gone but it will severly screw with their gas mileage. (also fun to do to a boss that is always toying with a Blazer and one day brags about gas mileage while the next three weeks wonders why his mpg's dropped off suddenly and severely!) DON'T ask me how I know!!!!!!

-Vaseline, grease, icy hot, wax you name it under the door handles.
-liquid soap on the door ***** to the house
-flaming bag of poop on the front porch

Yes I have done every one of the above, no I was never caught, and for some strange reason I feel like I have just contributer to the delinquency of a minor (or a few)!

Good luck yall!

OH NO!!!!
you just ruined my innocencent young life. ive had some fire works hiding around for the last little whil and this is the fuinal straw!!time to explode!! this shrinkwrapping cars is new...... i think i want to introduce it to my area.....hmmmmmmmmm. by the way i also like fire. i really like fire...... you know like stalkers. thats me and fire. although i have better reasons than most stalkers.lol.hahahahahahahaha...........such interesting ideas