Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > The Next Generation
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?


The Next Generation For those ages 15-25.

Reply
 
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 04-15-2006, 02:23 AM
bassproguy07 bassproguy07 is offline
Elder User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Katy, Texas
Posts: 831
bassproguy07 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Wrapping Houses

How many people wrap houses or have before?? has anyone been caught by the fuzz or nething??? Just wrapped this girls house tonight cuz wee were bored, and i have had the biggest crush on this girl forever lol but shes in love with some guy who treats her like edit. Well give ur stories n what not!!!

Please do not bypass the language filter, thanks. -Beast12
__________________
1983 F-250, 6.9 XLT REAL P.O.S!

Last edited by Beast12; 04-15-2006 at 06:38 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-16-2006, 12:09 AM
Franken-Truck's Avatar
Franken-Truck Franken-Truck is offline
Postmaster
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 3,587
Franken-Truck has a very good reputation on FTE.Franken-Truck has a very good reputation on FTE.Franken-Truck has a very good reputation on FTE.
Maybe I'm not "IN" with dah Lingo, but whats wrapping? I'm thinking either Ty-vec house wrap, or TP'ing the house. . .
__________________
Steve
2004 F150 STX
1978 F-250 4X4
1987 F-250 4x4
VIRGINIA CHAPTER
Virginia Chapter Website
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-16-2006, 12:20 AM
KingRachPrincess's Avatar
KingRachPrincess KingRachPrincess is offline
Elder User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: not redneckville =[ OR
Posts: 603
KingRachPrincess has a good reputation on FTE.KingRachPrincess has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franken-Truck
Maybe I'm not "IN" with dah Lingo, but whats wrapping? I'm thinking either Ty-vec house wrap, or TP'ing the house. . .
wrapping is TP'ing someones house. I havent before but i know ppl that have and then those ppl do it back. i know someone that was caught too.
__________________
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeah...
have a nice day!

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-17-2006, 03:05 AM
jake00's Avatar
jake00 jake00 is offline
FTE is my crack
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NW burbs of chicago
Posts: 13,495
jake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant future
I've only wrapped with tyvek....

however shrink wrap and a car are another story....heheh
__________________
Past rides
06 F250 CC v10 4x4 Lariat bought 5/08 for 20k sold 10/10 for 20K.
RIP BIG GREEN owned her from 08.17.04 - 05.10.08
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-17-2006, 10:55 PM
NDrum2005's Avatar
NDrum2005 NDrum2005 is offline
Senior User
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 255
NDrum2005 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Ive shrink wrapped tons of cars before, and TP'ed some houses too. The best thing to do is try and TP the house just before the sprinklers come on.

Now for cars..... When you shrink wrap the car, be sure to wrap around the underside of the car (if its cooled off), and then pour either liquid soap or vegetable oil over the shrink wrap. Oh, and be sure to put some Spam, or Vaseline under the door handles.

Ive also jacked a car up, and set it on cinder blocks before, as a prank. I set the car up to where the wheels were only about 1 inch off the ground, and the owner of the car didnt realize what was going on. He put the car in Drive, and it wouldnt go anywhere. lol
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-18-2006, 10:57 PM
spidk43 spidk43 is offline
Senior User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 357
spidk43 is starting off with a positive reputation.
One reason I always carry my pocket knife... cutting wrap of is so much easier. Just don't scratch the paint.

Anybody ever gone forking? I guess origionally you were supposed to do it with metal forks so it would spark when ya mow the lawn. People around here don't have disposible income like that, and they use plastic forks LOL.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-18-2006, 11:46 PM
KingRachPrincess's Avatar
KingRachPrincess KingRachPrincess is offline
Elder User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: not redneckville =[ OR
Posts: 603
KingRachPrincess has a good reputation on FTE.KingRachPrincess has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake00
I've only wrapped with tyvek....

however shrink wrap and a car are another story....heheh
on my last soccer game, we shrink wrapped our assistant coaches car cause the coaches truck was too big. lol. neways, after the game, she made us take it all of, the shrink wrap that is, and it took her daughter whos on my team and her lil sis 1 hr to get it all off. lol, that was a bad idea
__________________
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeah...
have a nice day!

Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-19-2006, 12:54 AM
Peter94's Avatar
Peter94 Peter94 is offline
Postmaster
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: St. Peter
Posts: 2,873
Peter94 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Peter94 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
My first thought was Tyvek too. Lol. I've shrinkwraped cars, thats fun, so is vasaline. So innocent, and it really cant damage anything. The worst thats going to happen is it will lube up the door handle and protect the finish on the car. lol
__________________
2004 F150 FX4 Crew Cab
85 4x4 5.0L F150 Reg Cab-What the heck should I do with this thing?

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-19-2006, 01:38 AM
bassproguy07 bassproguy07 is offline
Elder User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Katy, Texas
Posts: 831
bassproguy07 is starting off with a positive reputation.
yah, the only reason I TP is for the payback, i love it when people think that they can come to my house and get me back cuz i got 11 oak trees in my yrd. Too bad my dog barks at everything and i got my bb gun and my fireworks right in my closet and those are the first things I grab. You should wee em run when you lite a firework and throw it in the bushes then run at em with ur gun. They think theyre gettin shot!! Ive even had em fall down and yell please dnt shoot me please please god i dont want to die!!
__________________
1983 F-250, 6.9 XLT REAL P.O.S!

Last edited by Beast12; 04-19-2006 at 06:39 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-21-2006, 07:53 PM
Birdhunter1's Avatar
Birdhunter1 Birdhunter1 is offline
Posting Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Murphysboro, IL
Posts: 2,281
Birdhunter1 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
-Cut a pumpkin in half and place each half under the drive tires of a vehicle. No it will not get out.
-Cars on cinder blocks
-Plastic zip ties on the drive shaft
-Shrink wrapping over teh top and under vehicles
-dish (liquid form) soap on the windshield (takes lots of spraying to get an entire bottle finally sprayed off.
-bar soap on windows (house or car)
-Toilet paper in the trees (then light it, it is very freaky to watch a tree go up in flames in the fall by the way)
-Find the water meter, shut the water off to the house
-forks in the yard
-My personal favorite: get several bags of fertilizer (pellet type) and a spreader, spread several strip in the yard. If the spreader spreads a swath 15' wide then every 50' make a spread. The result will be several fertilized areas in the yard and several unfertilized areas, and of course different height's of grass.
-also write things in the yard with fertilizer (like someones initals!).
-If you really want to screw with somebody over a longer period of time:..... go and syphon a pint of gas out of their vehicle very day for 2-3 weeks (or more or less) then for the same amount of time go and add a pint of gas everyday. They will never notice just a pint gone but it will severly screw with their gas mileage. (also fun to do to a boss that is always toying with a Blazer and one day brags about gas mileage while the next three weeks wonders why his mpg's dropped off suddenly and severely!) DON'T ask me how I know!!!!!!

-Vaseline, grease, icy hot, wax you name it under the door handles.
-liquid soap on the door ***** to the house
-flaming bag of poop on the front porch


Yes I have done every one of the above, no I was never caught, and for some strange reason I feel like I have just contributer to the delinquency of a minor (or a few)!

Good luck yall!
__________________
I LIKE FIRE!


Warning: Any advice I give--Don't ask me how I know!
Putting rubber to pavement with an 06' 5.4L F-150 supercab 4wd XLT. HOO-RAH!!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 05-21-2006, 11:29 PM
FirstTry FirstTry is offline
Posting Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Salmon Arm
Posts: 2,054
FirstTry is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdhunter1
-Cut a pumpkin in half and place each half under the drive tires of a vehicle. No it will not get out.
-Cars on cinder blocks
-Plastic zip ties on the drive shaft
-Shrink wrapping over teh top and under vehicles
-dish (liquid form) soap on the windshield (takes lots of spraying to get an entire bottle finally sprayed off.
-bar soap on windows (house or car)
-Toilet paper in the trees (then light it, it is very freaky to watch a tree go up in flames in the fall by the way)
-Find the water meter, shut the water off to the house
-forks in the yard
-My personal favorite: get several bags of fertilizer (pellet type) and a spreader, spread several strip in the yard. If the spreader spreads a swath 15' wide then every 50' make a spread. The result will be several fertilized areas in the yard and several unfertilized areas, and of course different height's of grass.
-also write things in the yard with fertilizer (like someones initals!).
-If you really want to screw with somebody over a longer period of time:..... go and syphon a pint of gas out of their vehicle very day for 2-3 weeks (or more or less) then for the same amount of time go and add a pint of gas everyday. They will never notice just a pint gone but it will severly screw with their gas mileage. (also fun to do to a boss that is always toying with a Blazer and one day brags about gas mileage while the next three weeks wonders why his mpg's dropped off suddenly and severely!) DON'T ask me how I know!!!!!!

-Vaseline, grease, icy hot, wax you name it under the door handles.
-liquid soap on the door ***** to the house
-flaming bag of poop on the front porch


Yes I have done every one of the above, no I was never caught, and for some strange reason I feel like I have just contributer to the delinquency of a minor (or a few)!

Good luck yall!


OH NO!!!!
you just ruined my innocencent young life. ive had some fire works hiding around for the last little whil and this is the fuinal straw!!time to explode!! this shrinkwrapping cars is new...... i think i want to introduce it to my area.....hmmmmmmmmm. by the way i also like fire. i really like fire...... you know like stalkers. thats me and fire. although i have better reasons than most stalkers.lol.hahahahahahahaha...........such interesting ideas
__________________
"BIG" Joe

This is the attitude we should ALL have

originally posted by Greywolf

"If I can really get this thing together it will either scatter itself in a million pieces or be the fastest pickup truck on earth."
Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 11:29 PM
 
 
 
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
heat wrap and turbo blankets diehardstroker 1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel 30 09-11-2013 08:27 PM
To Wrap or not to Wrap that is the question. Salts 1987 - 1996 F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks 4 04-24-2013 08:08 PM
Added some new aftermarket parts on the ole girl Skeeter94 2004 - 2008 F150 8 03-14-2013 01:34 AM
Turbo wrap/heat shield ztodd377 1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel 7 11-06-2010 03:07 PM
axle wrap? 98infinity 1997 - 2003 F150 3 05-11-2007 01:20 PM


Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > The Next Generation

Tags
houses, wrapping

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


Participate In The Forums

Create new posts and participate in discussions. It's free!

Sign Up »





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 AC1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Advertising - Terms of Use - Privacy Statement - Jobs
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford® is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.

vbulletin Admin Backup