View Single Post
Old 02-15-2006, 09:24 PM
jimbo beam
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
getting the truck fixed monday

i posted a while back about a wreck i was in [see, snow+idiots=wreck] after three weeks of dealing with the guilty partys insurance company i've learned that this moron has not paid his premiums for a while so hes an uninsured motorist.

ive turned it into my insurance company as an uninsured motorist claim. so they can hunt him down for money. oh get this, the retard lives not even a half a mile down the street from me. instead of going through the trouble of walking down the street and kicking his ***, and then spending some time in the slammer, ive decided to do it the legal way.

by the way my truck is a 96 F150 eddie bauer eddition, it was a cherry when i bought it in september of last year. the wreck left me with a mangled bumper a dent in the hood and various scratches on the fenders and a crack at the bottom of the grill. total for repairs is 2400 dollars.

im having the repairs done at lane auto body techs in davenport iowa, has anyone delt with these guys before? i took my uncle with me to various shops, hes retierd from the world of automotive paint so hes somewhat of a know it all about paint.

the truck goes in monday, and they've told me to expect it to take 4-5 days. so i get to look forward to crusin around in my grandpas mercury.