View Single Post
Old 07-21-2005, 06:32 PM
rywegh
Cargo Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by RRobben
I really wish Tubby would have told him "see ya later"! That poor kid is getting some terrible advice from his money-grubbing dad. Man, what an idiot!

BTW, I'm dreading the UK vs UofL football game. They are going to kill us! You have to hand it to Tom Jurich. He has done a GREAT done at UofL. Makes Mitch Barnhart looks like a real loser!

Note to Ryan: This ought to get some posting action!

Been busy lately. Had to go to Costa Rica on business a couple of weeks ago. Pretty cool place. Great looking women!
My sources say it was his MOTHER who caused all that headache, Robben. ISn't it always the women who screw things up.
Plus it wasn't that hard to make Barnhart look like a fool.

Back to Morris he is screwed. Whatever the suspension is, is no big deal. HE can come back and help out. But it gets him nothing. NOTHING!!!!! Since his MOTHER made him stay in the draft , and he wasn't picked; he can no longer try to enter the draft. So effectively whatever college he puts forth now he better study hard so that he has something to fall back on. I heard from a few people that there was a GM or two that said they wouldn't pick him up if he did go back to school and mature. He had a horrible attitude.

Headlines in a few years Morriss eats gun barrel after taking out MOther and father.