Kentucky Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: SideWinder4.9l

Randolph Morris is a fool

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2005, 11:35 PM
RRobben
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Randolph Morris is a fool

I really wish Tubby would have told him "see ya later"! That poor kid is getting some terrible advice from his money-grubbing dad. Man, what an idiot!

BTW, I'm dreading the UK vs UofL football game. They are going to kill us! You have to hand it to Tom Jurich. He has done a GREAT done at UofL. Makes Mitch Barnhart looks like a real loser!

Note to Ryan: This ought to get some posting action!

Been busy lately. Had to go to Costa Rica on business a couple of weeks ago. Pretty cool place. Great looking women!

Old 07-21-2005, 06:32 PM
rywegh
Cargo Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by RRobben
I really wish Tubby would have told him "see ya later"! That poor kid is getting some terrible advice from his money-grubbing dad. Man, what an idiot!

BTW, I'm dreading the UK vs UofL football game. They are going to kill us! You have to hand it to Tom Jurich. He has done a GREAT done at UofL. Makes Mitch Barnhart looks like a real loser!

Note to Ryan: This ought to get some posting action!

Been busy lately. Had to go to Costa Rica on business a couple of weeks ago. Pretty cool place. Great looking women!
My sources say it was his MOTHER who caused all that headache, Robben. ISn't it always the women who screw things up.
Plus it wasn't that hard to make Barnhart look like a fool.

Back to Morris he is screwed. Whatever the suspension is, is no big deal. HE can come back and help out. But it gets him nothing. NOTHING!!!!! Since his MOTHER made him stay in the draft , and he wasn't picked; he can no longer try to enter the draft. So effectively whatever college he puts forth now he better study hard so that he has something to fall back on. I heard from a few people that there was a GM or two that said they wouldn't pick him up if he did go back to school and mature. He had a horrible attitude.

Headlines in a few years Morriss eats gun barrel after taking out MOther and father.

Old 07-21-2005, 08:44 PM
deerhunter3814
Senior User
It is an injustice to the kids, for the NBA not to require at least 3 years college or an age limit of 21. This allows them to mature and start a career building education. If you or me aply for 6 figure job without a college education, what do you think the results be?

That is just my opinion.

Old 07-22-2005, 09:10 PM
RRobben
Junior User
Morris eats a gun barrel.......I could see that!

I have a friend who suggested that he might have a future as a grocery store stock boy since he is so tall he can reach the top shelf!

I agree that he COULD help, IF he decides to actually play! The guy was just MIA in so many games last year. 4 rebounds per game from a 6'10" guy is just not going to cut it. On the plus side, he was just a freshman last year, and as they said, the best thing about freshmen is they become sophomores!

I agree with Deerhunter about the 3 year thing. Just like the NFL. Why is it that the NFL is SO, SO, SO much better than the NBA? I love college hoops, but the NBA just does nothing for me. The games are really just boring as far as I'm concerned.

On a Ford note, too bad about the Excursion. I really like the beast. I'll be you could pick up a new one right now dirt cheap, given the employee pricing and the cost of gas. If you can afford to drive it!

Old 07-23-2005, 12:04 AM
rywegh
Cargo Master
On a Ford note, too bad about the Excursion. I really like the beast. I'll be you could pick up a new one right now dirt cheap, given the employee pricing and the cost of gas. If you can afford to drive it!
just looked Excursion diesel limted is right at 40000. XLT gas is 34000. still out of my league.

Old 07-23-2005, 02:30 AM
Dejablue2001s10
Junior User
i haven't followed this too much, but i think that he is a 50/50 chance. Either he is going to make a effort to make the team better and help win games. Or he is going to have the outlook as what does it matter how hard i play and how well i do? I'm not going to be able to go into the draft. But we all know tubby will not play him if he isn't trying.

On a NFL note, this year is the year for the bengals!!

Old 07-23-2005, 08:29 AM
rywegh
Cargo Master
I hope so on the Bengals note. They have steadily been improving the past few years. Morris needs to play well so that he can try to get a european league contract maybe that way he can work into the nba.

Old 07-24-2005, 09:10 PM
RRobben
Junior User
I'd like to see the Bengals win too. It's been way to long since they have been to the playoffs. Something like since 1990. I think it might take 9, maybe 10 wins though.

Since I'm here in Louisville, I hear all of the hype for the football game. God, we are so bad. I guess that having Joke call the offensive shots might help, but Ware didn't really show me much last year. Anyway, I'm still trying to figure out who is going to run the ball for us. Things don't look too good on the UK pigskin front. I'd like to think we could win 4 or 5 games this year, but that's going to be hard. I was listening to a sports talk show on Friday night, and they thought that if UK can't win at least 4 games Brooks would get fired. Let's hope that if we go 2-9 Barnhart will have the ***** to get rid of Brooks and get somebody in here that can bring some buzz.

$40K for the Excursion LTD Diesel huh? Ouch. I had hoped they might be down in the $35K area by now. I'll be they don't move too many of them at $40K.

Old 07-24-2005, 10:17 PM
rywegh
Cargo Master
IT has been a bleak look for UK pigskin for quite a while. Too long really. Brooks isn't helping one bit.

Hey Robben what do you think of our trying to get a meet together. Are you up for it?