Thread: Paint shop
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2004, 08:56 AM
DarkWolf40
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So I go over to Sam's to talk to them about my project and get an estimate and they were the rudest bunch of jerks I've ever talked to. First they were rude because I had no appointment. Then, this fat little arrogant guy comes out and says he's busy right now and if I want to wait 20 to 30 minutes he'd make some time for me then. Then he was a jerk because I didn't have the truck there for him to look at, I only had about 20 pictures of it, but he wouldn't even look at the pictures (its hard to drive a truck with no engine in it). I work hard for my money and I'll be dammed if I'll spend it anywhere I'm not treated with respect!

So then I go overt to Three G Body and Paint. They used to be over there by Blast-Tech but have moved out near Highlands Ranch on Santa Fe. They repaired a hail damaged car for me back in 1989 when that bad hail storm hit Denver. I go in there and Jeff, the owner, says Hi John, how's that Camry holding up we fixed for you? Can you belive this guy? He must have a photographic memory or something. I sit down with him and we disguss the whole project, he makes several suggegestions about how much media blasting to do, he gives me a "ball park" price and asks to come by my house after work next week so he can do a proper estimate. He's also suggesting things I can do myself to help keep the price down. I like this shop and will spend my hard earned cash there.