View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 08:54 PM
MN47Ford
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Been gone for a while...

Hey everyone!

First off, I hope everyone had a terrific Christmas and New Years, I sure did!

I haven't been on for a while so figured I'd give an update.

I've been pretty much working, out at least once every week since beginning to mid December, plowing for more than 10 hours at a time. That's been the majority of my time spent, but then I've been down in Worthington and Jackson seeing family and all that, got news that my grandmother's cancer is back for the third time so that is kind of scary but we are being optimistic and in good spirits about it all.

Also, if anyone had seen the news about the person who slid off of the Bloomington Ferry bridge back in about early December and died, that was actually my co-worker that rode with me every time we went out to work when snow was coming through. It was the night after winter storm Cleon came through the metro, and we worked for about 15 hours straight. That was a big big shock to me, even though I didn't know the guy that well, we spent a lot of time talking while driving between sites and working. He was a good man, and a very VERY dedicated father and husband.

Anyway, hope all is well with everyone and their families. I'll try and buzz in a bit more.